SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 Ranking & Summary
SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 description
SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use software serial/license manager, which allows you to store serial numbers, license numbers and license files directly into the programs database.
This allows users to keep all their sensitve software registration information in one place. The software does not require installation thus making it portable for use on USB sticks and other portable media (even web storage). A feature that comes in handy for IT professionals.
The SerialSafe database can be password protected and encrypted to prevent access from unautorized sources. The serial numbers also have the ability to be "masked" to prevent others from being able to access sensitve data if the application is left unattended. With this feature enabled, users can require a password to unmask.
- Super Portable:
- SerialSafe is less than 1.5mb in size and has an initial database size of less than 3kb, making it portable through most means; from online storage, to email, USB sticks and more. The size of the database will grow depending on the amount of information stored internal to each product.
- SerialSafe encrpyts the internal application database, using a 512bit password value, adding an extra level of security to your data. This feature in conjunction with the Password Protection keeps your data secure in all situations.
- Password Protected:
- SerialSafe can password protect the application database, preventing others from viewing sensative data. This keeps your data secure in the event that your protable media may be lost.
- Small System Footprint:
- SerialSafe has a memory footprint of less than 10mb during usage.
- Store License Files:
- Some software requires a license file (not just a serial/license number) for registration. SerialSafe can store your license file internally, keeping the file secure and available at all times. No need to "manage" your license files any longer, users can simply attach the license file to the desired product.
- Masked Passwords:
- SerialSafe can mask serial/license numbers to prevent users from accessing the information in the event the application is left open unattended. With this feature enabled the user can also choose to require
- Multi-Serial Capable:
- Some software can only house one serial/license number for a given product. SerialSafe has a hash routine to allow users to add more than one product of the same name into the application database.
- Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 Screenshot
SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 Keywords
Bookmark SerialSafe 11.2.0.01
SerialSafe 11.2.0.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.