Server Checker 2.27
Server Checker 2.27 Ranking & Summary
Server Checker 2.27 description
Server Checker 2.27 is a useful utility designed to aid IT administrators in the day-to-day administration of servers, creating a comprehensive on-screen and printable report on the state of servers within any organization, alerting administrators of any problems or issues without having to visit each server individually.
- Improved server availability and when actioned reliability
- Prevents outages
- Simple management of outsourced servers
- Audit information to improve service
- Improved server reliability
- Save and load numerous configurations
- Web site monitor
- Works in VPN environment
- Save and print reports on mission critical servers
- Full Version runs from the command line so can be scheduled to run automatically or in conjunction with other software
- Full support team available at no extra cost or premium rate lines
- It is a ready built tried and tested system in use in companies all over the world
- Guaranteed to save valuable IT administrators admin time.
- It is constantly being developed & maintained – so clients will benefit from continuous improvement and evolution of the product
- Allows administrators to check any number of servers and workstations throughout the organization directly from the desktop
- No client software needed on ANY machines
- Checks Windows event logs and records the contents of all questionable entries.
- Checks available disk space.
- Checks backups for Veritas’ Backup Exec and Computer Associates’ ArcServe.
- Checks node allocations of clusterable applications.
- Checks Windows services.
- Checks web servers.
- Checks Workstations
Server Checker 2.27 Screenshot
Server Checker 2.27 Keywords
Bookmark Server Checker 2.27
Server Checker 2.27 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.