ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 Ranking & Summary
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 description
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial application which maximizes your infrastructure availability by detecting failures, quickly performing recoveries and reporting it to administrators. ServiceKeeper is designed to provide peace of mind to server administrators by monitoring mission-critical applications. With ServiceKeeper, servers will always be up and running therefore avoiding expensive downtime.
- Keep your mission critical server applications running at all times.
- Prevents server crashes, avoiding expensive server downtime.
- Server failures are detected and recovered quickly ensuring application availability without human intervention.
- Monitors services as well all networked resources throughout your network.
- Integrates with Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Custom monitoring thanks to the integrated VBscript engine.
- Import or export as an XML file the configuration of the monitored resources or services to duplicate them, to backup settings or to mirror the same configuration on several computers.
- ServiceKeeper includes the Service+ administration console providing you with advanced features to manage your Windows services (custom views, specific properties, monitoring...).
- ServiceKeeper controls the status of your network devices, services and resources
- Windows Services Status (running, pending, etc.): Services are critical system components. Running in the background, they are widely used in the operating system to control hardware, monitor applications and support all system level functions. The overall system's performance greatly relies on the efficiency of your services. On an average server, as many as fifty different services run simultaneously and ServiceKeeper helps you control them.
- TCP/IP Services: HTTP (including protocol specific errors 4xx & 5xx), SMTP, FTP, TELNET, PING, etc. It allows you to check regularly the availability of your network ports and to monitor Internet Services and multiple web sites from one server. You also have the possibility to monitor your web site content.
- File system (file sizes, file count, free disk space)
- Event Log filtering: Watches for specific events in the event log
- Process memory and CPU usage
- Windows system Counters
- Custom scripts: Write your custom VBScript, includes access to ServiceKeeper internal variables
- Program exit codes: it allows custom error detection
- Recovers failing critical applications using a variety of methods
- Restart services (after n seconds, including dependent services)
- Kill service processes (No need to reboot!)
- Start service on a different server (redundancy)
- Reboot server
- Run custom programs or batch files
- Run custom scripts (Write your custom VBScript)
- Clean up files (move, delete, copy etc.)
- Notifies downtime and errors via
- Email (SMTP)
- Windows messaging (Net Send)
- Custom programs (pager, SMS, etc.)
- Phone call notification using computer-generated speech
- SNMP traps
- Custom scripts (VBScript)
- HTML log (it allows remote access using any web browser)
- Event log
- Services scheduling
- Stops services at night during backups
- Restricts server access at specific times
- Restarts services every night to clean up resources (memory, handles etc.)
- Statistics reports
- Overall availability: start monitoring date, up time, down time, overall availability percentage.
- Failures detection: last known running state date, last failure date, failure count, failure count since last restart.
- Recoveries: last succeeded recovery date, last failed recovery date, unsuccessful recovery count, successful recovery count, etc.
- New: It is now possible to specify that a failure notification is sent only after a defined count of consecutive failures occurred.
- Fixed: Invalid pointer error when trying to monitor a service if the 32 bit version of ServiceKeeper was installed on a 64 bit system.
- Windows NT 4 (at least SP6), 2000, XP , 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
- 16 MB of hard disk space.
- Available for Intel x86, Intel Itanium and AMD x64 platforms.
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 Screenshot
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 Keywords
Bookmark ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50
ServiceKeeper (64-bit) 4.12.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.