Silver Key 3.55
Silver Key 3.55 Ranking & Summary
Silver Key 3.55 description
Silver Key 3.55 is an application which help you to send sensitive data over the Internet.
If you need to send sensitive data over the Internet you should encrypt it first. Anybody knows this. Right, but what about the other side? You correspondent will probably not like the idea of buying and learning some software just to decrypt your file. No problem here if you are using Silver Key!
Right-click the file or folder you wish to send and select the "Create EXE Parcel" command. Silver Key compresses and encrypts your data and adds a small decryptor program. Your correspondent doesn't need to install any decrypting program because the parcel already contains all the needed software.
If your demands are higher, you can use the Silver Key Shell to create more advanced parcels. You can add encrypted and unencrypted comments, create shortcuts on the target computer, request opening the file after decryption, and even include the uninstaller!
Silver Key fully supports automated batch processing and it is ideally suitable for corporate usage. If you want to protect your data according to the HIPAA privacy regulations, our software lets you easily incorporate HIPAA-compliant encryption.
Silver Key is the silver bullet for secure file transfer. It is a single-click solution if you want it simple, and offers a rich set of features when you want more power.
- 1. Ideal for Secure File Transfer
- Silver Key produces encrypted files (or parcels) ideally suited for sending sensitive data over an insecure channel like the Internet. Silver Key parcels are self-extracting, so the correspondent on the receiving end does not need to install any software to decrypt the file.
- 2. Easy-to-use
- Creating an encrypted parcel with Silver Key is incredibly easy. All you need to do is just right-click a file or a folder and select ‘Create Parcel’. Silver Key will produce an encrypted file, which you can upload to an Internet server, send over your local network, or just attach to an email.
- 3. HIPAA-compliant
- If you need to protect your data according to HIPAA privacy regulations, Silver Key provides effortless incorporation of HIPAA-compliant encryption into your existing data infrastructure.
- 4. Strong Encryption
- Silver Key uses highly reputable Advanced Encryption Standard to protect user data, with its 256-bit encryption key far exceeding the HIPAA requirements. Needless to say, there is no backdoor – having the right key is the only way to get access to the data.
- 5. Passwords Made Reliable
- Mistyped encryption passwords have likely killed more data than computer viruses. Silver Key uses a state-of-art password dialog that greatly simplifies the process of entering passwords, and makes typing errors unlikely if not impossible.
- 6. Feature Rich
- If you want more than just encrypt a file, the Silver Key Shell is your tool. Use it to access the full power of Silver Key and create more advanced parcels . You can add encrypted and unencrypted comments, create shortcuts on the target computer, and even include an uninstaller!
- 7. Automated Processing
- The fully functional command-line interface lets you use Silver Key as a part of automated data processing system. Silver Key does not require a user desktop and can be used in an unattended mode.
- WareSeeker Editor.
Silver Key 3.55 Screenshot
Silver Key 3.55 Keywords
Bookmark Silver Key 3.55
Silver Key 3.55 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.