SimBust Folder Manager 2.1
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 Ranking & Summary
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 description
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use application that works with Windows Explorer and allows you to quickly open folders you have previously visited.
SimBust Folder Manager doesn't try to fix above shortcomings with its own file manager; instead it works with Windows File Explorer. Therefore, you will have these additional functionalities in addition to already reliable features that Windows File Manager provides:
- Remember folder history across multiple instances and sessions. You can incrementally search folder name and quickly open the folder you visited recently with just a few keystrokes.
- Remember Explorer window's size and position. Explorer window will always show up at the same position and size as it was previously used.
- Intelligently ignore folders that are only used for passing. For example, if you navigated to "C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataGoogle" from C: root folder, all following intermediary folders will be ignored.
- C:Documents and Settings
- C:Documents and SettingsAll Users
- C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication Data
- Assign shortcut keys to favorite folders so that they can be opened even quicker way.
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 Screenshot
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark SimBust Folder Manager 2.1
SimBust Folder Manager 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.