SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c Ranking & Summary
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c description
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c gives you a perfect tool which has the function of analyzing 32- and 64-bit client/server Windows system . It includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules.
It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is really going on under the hood so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product. You can get information about the CPU, GPGPU, chipset, video adapter (GPU), ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals even .NET and Java.
- Live access to test results of the latest products on the market, as reviewed by established review websites and magazines. Currently, over 600 publications use SiSoftware products in their reviews - please see the Reviews & Benchmark Results page for the current list of reviews.
- Live access to thousands of results submitted by other Sandra users, in addition to the hundreds of reference test results provided by SiSoftware.
- Compare the performance of your devices (or the devices you intend to purchase) in different platforms; check that they meet performance expectations.
- Find out which devices overclock the best; see how far other users have overclocked the devices you own: get the best performance for your money!
- Automatic backup and restoring of your test results: Sandra will download them automatically to a new installation, a new computer or any computer on your network.
- Form teams with your friends or colleagues and get your team to rank highest; share your test results and benefit from those of many other users. Become a part of our worldwide community.
- Open implementation: SiSoftware is working with other ranking engines and will add further support as soon as possible.
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64/AMD64/EM64T, IA64/Itanium2, ARM).
- 2 native GPGPU platforms support (AMD CTM/STREAM1, nVidia CUDA1, future Intel).
- 3 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 9, DirectX 10/10.1).
- 23 established benchmarking modules, 4 new to version 2009.
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA/Centaur).
- 7 charting options: combined, components, performance vs. speed/power/cost, capacity vs. power/cost charts.
- 6 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese) thanks to Translators.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite version (free for personal/educational use)
- Hundreds of new reference test results thanks to community of Beta testers.
- Support for updated GPGPU Benchmarks: AMD Stream 1.4* and nVidia CUDA 2.1*.
- Dynamic GPGPU work-load scheduler when using different GPGPU cards in the same system or a dedicated GPGPU card in a system with integrated graphics (IGP) when both support GPGPU features.
- Improved measurement accuracy in Physical Disks, File Systems, Flash/SSD benchmarks (0.01ms instead of 1ms): now you can measure the fastest new SSDs and other flash devices more accurately.
- Improved measurement accuracy in Memory Latency, Multi-Core Efficiency benchmarks (0.1ns instead of 1ns): now you can measure the fastest new processors and memory sub-systems more accurately.
- VIA Nano (mobile) 64-bit processor in Windows Vista SP2*/Server 2008 SP2* and future Windows 7*/Server 2008 R2*.
- Advanced test results management, including: customisation, import/export to common file formats, download of Ranked test results and integration with Price engines to determine the best value products on the market.
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c Screenshot
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c Keywords
Bookmark SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c
SiSoftware Sandra 2009.SP3c Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.