Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 Ranking & Summary
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 description
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 offers you a great tool which can allow you to turn Windows Mobile handheld into SD/MMC card reader. Most handheld users thought about using a memory card as an external storage device and access it without additional card reader.
There is a solution - Softick Card Export for Windows Mobile, an application for Windows Mobile handhelds and smartphones, emulating USB Mass Storage device. Plug your Pocket PC into cradle or connect to USB cable, run Card Export for Windows Mobile application, tap "Connect to Desktop" button, and after a few seconds desktop drivers automatically mount inserted SD/MMC card as a logical disk.
- Connects Windows Mobile device as USB Mass Storage to any operation system (Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X or even Linux)
- Switches easily between Active Sync and Card Export (USB Mass Storage) modes
- It is nice and simple external application to control Softick Card Export operation
- Card Export for Windows Mobile emulates industry standard USB Mass Storage.
- Quick installation of the applications to the storage cards or file stores
- Fast audio and video content transfer to the cards. Transfer your MP3 files to the cards using Windows Explorer or your favorite file manager.
- Use flash card as a floppy for any data
- Card Export for Windows Mobile performs fast backup and restoration of your card content
- It helps to perform storage cards maintenance. Now you can format your flash cards, undelete files and check filesystem integrity using desktop operation system utilities from your desktop PC or Mac.
- Supports multicard configuration
- Supports read/write and read only modes.
- You don't need to struggle with device drivers or with the additional software, all the modern operation systems already include support for USB Mass Storage devices.
- You have an access to all your documents, pictures, music or just data files anywhere, including public places where you are unable to install additional software such as Active Sync.
- You can also use USB host-capable devices when a PC is not available.
- Simvalley XP-65 is supported.
- Palm Treo 850 (Palm Treo Pro) the latest firmware is supported.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 the latest firmware is supported.
- Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition (Windows CE 4.2), Windows Mobile 2005 or Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphones, Windows Mobile 2005 for Smartphones or Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Works with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/ME on desktop, Windows 98, Mac OS X 10.3 or better, Linux or FreeBSD
- USB connection
- Supported CPU: Intel XScale PXA 25x, Intel XScale PXA 26x, Intel XScale PXA 27x, Texas Instruments OMAP Platform, Samsung S3C2410 and Samsung S3C2440 processors
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 Screenshot
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 Keywords
Bookmark Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17
Softick CardExport for Windows Mobile 3.17 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MemLocker 1.03
- Data Doctor USB Activity Monitor 22.214.171.124
- Network USB Data Theft Protection Tool 126.96.36.199
- Rohos Logon Key 2.5
- Cryptomax CleanUSB 1.0
- USB Disk Security 188.8.131.52
- Winbond Secure Digital Storage (SD/MMC) Device Driver - B 1.0.2000.822
- Winbond Secure Digital Storage (SD/MMC) Device Driver 2.0.2002.0501