SpaceObServer 4.0.2 Ranking & Summary
SpaceObServer 4.0.2 description
SpaceObServer 4.0.2 can definitely make you surprised at magic functions. It is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 200X/XP/Vista (32 and 64 Bit). It consists of a system service named "SpaceObServer Agent" that executes scans for the selected file system trees and stores the collected information in an SQL database (MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, IBM DB2 or MS Access). Network scans are full supported, without the need to install additional software on the network servers.
The SpaceObServer user interface enables you to display the stored data in different kinds of visualization (3D bar, pie, line charts or tree maps as well as tabular enumerations, if desired grouped by file types or users). You are able to trace the development of the size of directories you choose and get approximated size development for the future. It is possible to store diagrams using common image formats, export tables to XML-, Excel-, PDF-, HTML- or Text files and print a detailed report for the selected directory tree. You can use OLE Automation to generate exports from within your own scripts or programs. Use extensive search criteria to discover files with special characteristics (e.g. size, file extension, last change,...). The data storage, as well as all text output, works with the Unicode international character set standard, thus SpaceObServer can also administer directories and files, whose names cannot be represented in the ASCII character set.
The SpaceObServer Client application is a management tool to configure scans, view scan results and generate exports remotely from additional machines in your network. SpaceObServer Client has the same user interface than the SpaceObServer, but it does not include the SpaceObServer system service.
The SpaceObServer Remote Administration Client is a management tool to configure scans, view scan results and generate exports remotely from additional machines in your network.
- It scans local and network drives using a background service and stores their structure, sizes and properties in an SQL database.
- Linux and Unix filesystems can be scanned via SSH (Secure Shell).
- In an Explorer-like user interface the collected data can be viewed and browsed in hierarchical or tabular views, 3D bar, pie, line charts and tree maps.
- Using the archived data you are able to track the development of the space usage from past to present, and forecast future size usage.
- A flexible file search, with predefined searches for very big, old or obsolete files allows filtering and listing files directly from the database.
- A duplicate file search is also included.
- The application features an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, to present you detailed information (e.g. size, allocated space, number of files, last access and change date, file owner,...) about directories or drives you choose.
- Supports MySQL server now.
- Decreased space allocated by SpaceObServer database (~40%).
- Scan Linux/Unix shares via SSH now.
- PDF export.
- A new list of scans shows an overview of all scanned shares.
- New column "Size Growth" added to "Extensions" and "Users" list.
- Excel 2007 export.
Requirements: Windows 200X/XP/Vista, 128 MB RAM
SpaceObServer 4.0.2 Screenshot
SpaceObServer 4.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark SpaceObServer 4.0.2
SpaceObServer 4.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.