SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 Ranking & Summary
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 description
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 is a useful application that shows you fan speed, voltage and chip temerature. Using this version of SpeedFan will bring you pleasre as well as convenience.
The main viewing purpose of SpeedFan is to show its user whats really going in their machine. When minimized, a temperature reading is showed on the button right of the desktop. When Speedfan is in an open window you can see a whole lot more. From Fan speed to total voltage, you can view any and all of the current fan
In order to run this beta, simply install SpeedFan 4.31, then replace the EXE from version 4.28 and then run SpeedFan as usual
- Handle almost any number of South Bridges
- Handle almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- Handle almost any number of temperature readings
- Handle almost any number of voltage readings
- Handle almost any number of fan speed readings
- Handle almost any number of PWMs
- Include support for new hardware
- Add full support for Intel QST, AMCC/3WARE raid controllers, more Analog Devices chips, more VIA and nVidia SMBuses and Intel i7 core temperatures
- Contain several bug fixes and improvements
- Support for Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit)
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 Screenshot
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 Keywords
Bookmark SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10
SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.