Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 Ranking & Summary
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 description
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 is designed as a GUI based syslog server which is able to receive, log, display and forward Syslog messages from all syslog enabled device such as router, firewall or switch.
It can trigger alarm based on the syslog received and filtering rule defined. The alarm supports includes: sound, email, snmp, sms and syslog. To optimal performance, Star SysLog Daemon Pro come with built-in database in the setup program. You can view the syslog with filtering function offline. Star SysLog Daemon Pro is based on internet standard protocol, which is specified by RFC 3164.
- GUI based syslog server
- Receives messages via UDP, TCP
- Filter on IP Address, Hostname, or Message content
- Messages are displayed in real-time
- Forwards messages via UDP or TCP
- Minimizes to the system tray
- Buffering messages ensure no message will be missed
- DNS resolution of source host IP addresses
- Scheduling the hours of operation
- Search syslog message and alarm message in archived log file
- Play the sound file of your choice when the filter conditions are met
- Forward the received Syslog messages via e-mail when the filter conditions are met
- Send a Syslog message to another host when the filter conditions are met
- Build-in database for optimal performance
- RFC3164 compatible.
- Enhance help file to support Windows Vista and better interface for message view.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and, NT
- PIII processor or above
- 256MB RAM or above
- 50MB disk space or above
- 10/100/1000 Mbps network interface card.
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 Screenshot
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1
Star Syslog Daemon Pro 3.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.