StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 Ranking & Summary
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 description
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 is an excellent and extremely easy to use, Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista compatible program that was developed to provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
Using Startup Organizer, you can inspect, edit, print and/or temporarily disable such programs and make backup configurations. You may significantly reduce the time required for your system startup by disabling programs that you don't need all the time
The Controlled Startup feature allows you to skip certain programs during startup if you hold the [Shift] key while Windows is logging on.
The new version allows you to choose the key for the Controlled Startup feature. It is also possible now to prompt for a confirmation of whether to start all or each program in the Controlled Startup. StartUp Guard detects non-standard ways to run applications when Windows starts and issues recommendations when it encounters suspicious programs.
Users of Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 can benefit from the new ability to work with other users startup configurations. StartUp Organizer displays other users among your standard Registry, Controlled Startup and Start menu items. You can view programs of other users, edit them, add new ones and drag programs to them. You can even add programs to multiple users with just a few clicks! You can also define the order in which to run your programs and even set a delay when running them consecutively.
- Controlled Startup feature allows you to skip certain programs at startup by holding the Shift key while Windows is logging on.
- The new version allows you to choose the key for the Controlled Startup feature. It is also possible now to prompt for a confirmation whether to start every program in the Controlled Startup or not.
- You can also enable sound to indicate when it is better to hold down the Controlled Startup key.
- This unique feature looks for other non-standard ways to run programs while system starts. It shows potentially dangerous places and offers an automatic way to fix issues.
- StartUp Organizer allows you to undo any operation that you have done on the programs list. You can safely do what you want and revert to the previous state when necessary.
- You can also make multiple backup configurations to restore if you have done something wrong or if you need to switch configurations quickly.
- StartUp Organizer also can compare backup file with the current configuration.
- StartUp Organizer supports Easy Wheel™ technology. You don`t need to click on some control to scroll it using mouse wheel. Simply point your mouse over the control you want to scroll up or down and use the wheel!
- StartUp Organizer marks empty nodes with gray color. This helps you navigate categories faster.
- StartUp Organizer shows other users configurations on Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003 systems – All | Startup menu | Other users and All | Registry | Other users. You can work with them just like with any other category. However you will need to logon as system administrator, otherwise Windows will not allow you to access the other users list.
- Another useful feature is ability to add some program to multiple users at once. Select File | Add program to multiple users. You will be prompted to browse for the program to add and click OK button. Then you will see a window with a list of all users. Select one or more users from the list using Ctrl-click or Shift-click and click OK button.
- Now you can define the exact sequence in which to run your StartUp programs. You can also set a delay between program launches.
- StartUp Organizer versions 2.0 and later allow you to print your system startup configuration.
- You can choose brief mode, or detailed mode to show maximum details.
Enhancements: Improved check for changed applications Added German language support
- Platform - Microsoft® Windows® 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows NT® 4.0, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows Vista.
- Memory - 64MB of RAM, or the minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Download File Size - 1453K
- Disk Space Required to Install Program - 2000K
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 Screenshot
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 Keywords
Bookmark StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3
StartUp Organizer 2.8 SR3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.