StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 Ranking & Summary
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 description
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 is an advanced and flexible application which is suitable for easy actions of collecting, storing and analyzing the statistics of computer operation and user activities under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
StatWin software provides a comprehensive computer monitoring and user monitoring. Enterprise version includes all tools of StatWin Pro version plus tools for working in the LAN.
- For every data group StatWin includes Statistics and Reports tools. Those are designed to help you analyze collected data.
- Computer Monitoring is a tool that collects and stores the statistics of computer operation and user activities. Computer Monitoring tool provides various options to configure monitoring, like an option to configure capturing desktop screenshots at regular intervals.
- Process Viewer is a tool that provides information about processes currently run. Besides it provides tool to end process (or specific process window) if necessary.
- User Administration is a tool that is intended to provide specific program reaction on specific action (event) made by computer user. It provides information security (by granting different permissions to different users).
- Remote Administration is a tool that is intended to provide remote administration functions of computers where Client is installed.
- Client is a client component of StatWin that is installed on client computer.
- Remote Client Installation is a tool that is designed to install Client from server computer to client computer remotely.
- Notification Viewer is a tool that is intended to view notifications about events and reactions to events, that are sent from Client to Server.
- Server is a server component of StatWin that is installed on server computer. This concept includes program tools and help documentation that are installed on server computer.
- Computer Data Monitoring
- Startups. Monitoring of Windows startups is provided along with detailed information: user account name, date, time.
- Processes. Monitoring of processes (applications) is provided: user account name, date, time, process (application) name, window title of a process and process path are tracked and stored.
- Modem. Internet access via dial-up is tracked, including user account name, date, time, name and speed of connection, volume of download and upload.
- Internet: Processes. Access to web servers is monitored, providing user account name, date, time, port number and server IP address.
- Internet: Sites. Monitoring of access to web sites is provided, including user account name, date, time, site URL and site name.
- Printers. Printing of documents is monitored, with user account name, date, time, printer name, document title and number of printed pages being collected.
- Activity. General user activity with keyboard and mouse is tracked, providing user account name, date, time, number of keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- Activity: Processes. Monitoring of user activity when working with various processes (programs). User account name, date, time, name and path of a process, activity percent, number of keystrokes and mouse clicks are tracked.
- Network: Files. Tracking of access to shared resources of computer from local area network (LAN). User account name, date, time, remote user name, accessed resource path (name) and type of user rights to access the resource are monitored.
- Network: Users. Inbound connections to computer from local area network (LAN) are tracked, providing user account name, date, time, remote user name, local network name of computer that was connected, idle time of remote user.
- Network: Connections. Monitoring of user access to shared resources of local area network (LAN). User account name, date, time and path to shared resource are tracked.
- Install/Uninstall. Operations of software adding/removing are monitored. This data group provides user account name, date, time, name of a program (application) and operation with that program.
- USB Devices. Monitoring of connected USB devices, providing user account name, date, time and some device parameters (PID, VID, number, etc.).
- Files. Operations with files are tracked. Includes user account name, date, time, file name, path to file and operation with file.
- Screenshots. Capturing of screenshots is provided: user account name, date, time, process (application) name, window title of a process and screenshot file are taken and stored.
- Keyboard. Besides main feature, capturing and logging keystrokes, this data group provides you with detailed information: user account name, date, time, process (application) name, window title of a process.
- Mouse. This program captures all mouse clicks, collecting information by mouse buttons (left, middle, right). It also provides detailed information: user account name, date, time, process (application) name, window title of a process.
- Added: Data Groups. Internet: Processes. New data group replaces Internet: Servers data group.
- Added: Search field added before filters (in data group viewer).
- Added: Search. Use simple search option.
- Added: Search. Option of searching in all data groups.
- Added: Search. Option of searching in all fields of data group.
- Changed: Search. There is no need now to select fields that should be searched. It is enough to enter search query into Search field.
- Fixed: Error might have occurred sometimes, while viewing large volume of mostly variable data.
- Added: Editing of Screenshots data group.
- Changed: Screenshots are stored in special format now and can be viewed from StatWin only.
- Changed: Phone filter and phone rate settings are removed (as out-of-date).
- Changed: For every data group, that includes Process Name field, process name is displayed with an extension.
- Added: Tools. Options: Interface. Save position and size of main window on exit option.
- Fixed: While viewing local computer databases under standard account, sometimes an error might have occurred after Stop to monitor computer button was pressed.
- Fixed: Font of StatWin main menu in Windows XP might have been different from default in some cases.
- Added: Tools. Options: Advanced. Add client data to database option.
- Added: Computer Monitoring. Server. Run a scheduled database update using data received from the clients option.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit, 64-bit)
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 Screenshot
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 Keywords
Bookmark StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5
StatWin Enterprise 8.1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.