STrace 1.1 Ranking & Summary
STrace 1.1 description
STrace 1.1 is a powerful tool designed to generate log for Internet Explorer but it can be used with many other applications.
It is a socket/SSL tracer that is based on the "detours" utility. Using STRACE with Internet Explorer is equivalent to use a (non full) debug build of WININET.DLL to generate a WININET LOG. The STRACE LOG contains clear text HTTP traffic (with socket information) and encrypted/decrypted SSL data.
From the STRACE LOG, you can "replay" a full navigation scenario using the HTTPREPLAY tool. This can be useful to reproduce a problem or browse web sites offline.
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista.
STrace 1.1 Screenshot
STrace 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark STrace 1.1
STrace 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1
- Internet Tweak 4.90
- Insane Internet Explorer 2.0
- Insane Internet Explorer III 3.00
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL Certificate Validation Vulnerabilities patch 6-10-2000
- Windows Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer Aug
- IEradicator 2001
- Advanced Internet Explorer Password Recovery 1.20
- Clear Cache Feature for Internet Explorer 1.0
- Internet Explorer 7 FINAL 7.0.5730.11 [ Updated Languages ]
- Skype Toolbar for Internet Explorer 1.0
- Internet Explorer 7 FINAL 7.0.5730.13
- Andromeda Internet Explorer Washer 7.69.022
- Internet Explorer Hack 1.0 Beta
- ieHTTPHeaders 1.0
- Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0.1