SuperRam 188.8.131.528d Ranking & Summary
SuperRam 184.108.40.2068d description
SuperRam 220.127.116.118d offers you a modern and useful tool which allows you to maintain and manage memory the right way.
No modifications to your hardware are made and all adjustments and settings are done in an easy to use interface that a child could use.
Most other Ram/memory modifiers promise that they work while you notice no difference at all in performance. SuperRam on the other hand has been tried and tested and proven to work.
Are you tired of program crashes or low memory warnings? Or you notice your computer performance slowly degrades after a period of time? SuperRam not only fixes these problems from occurring it also enhances your computers performance.
Keep Windows running longer by using SuperRam! No longer do you have to reboot your computer due to low memory warnings, you choose the amount of memory your computer maintains and SuperRam releases wasted memory and returns it back to you. SuperRam will super charge your computers memory.
SuperRam 6 increases computer performance by freeing wasted memory back to your computer. By optimizing memory utilization your computer will operate at stable speeds and never run out of memory. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all current versions of Microsoft ® Windows and automatically frees memory in real-time. With SuperRam your computer will run faster than ever before. Boost the performance of your PC the easy way.
- Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
- Works in the background as a Windows Service to free memory, increasing system performance and stability.
- Visual representation in system tray which displays computer memory available to the system.
- Fully customizable to the settings and preferences you choose.
- Easy and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real-time.
- Try before you buy licensing with FREE lifetime upgrades and quality technical support.
Enhancements: Added new option that determines if memory should free when foreground application is running full screen. Added another new option which determines if SuperRam should run on Windows start. Changed option for the tray icon, now determines if the tray icon is visible or hidden and the software still runs as normal. Updated help file to reflect new options and changed options, as well as fixed a few typos.
- Microsoft ® Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 133 megahertz (MHz) processor or faste
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 15 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
SuperRam 18.104.22.1688d Screenshot
SuperRam 22.214.171.1248d Keywords
Bookmark SuperRam 126.96.36.1998d
SuperRam 188.8.131.528d Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068c
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118f
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1688b
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1248
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998a
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528e
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1689e
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1249a
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998f
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528d
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068
- SuperRam 220.127.116.119d
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1689