SuperRam 184.108.40.2069d Ranking & Summary
SuperRam 220.127.116.119d description
SuperRam 18.104.22.1689d is an easy to use tool used to enhance the computer performance by automatically getting rid of wasted memory back to your computer to make it run at stable speeds and never lack of memory. This software works with all current versions of Microsoft Windows and frees memory in real-time.
SuperRam allows you take control of your computer memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. Windows routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes, over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to Windows.
When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. This allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed, such as when playing games, editing photos/videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
- Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer, giving applications access to physical memory.
- Runs as a Windows Service application, which allows the software to run even when you are not logged into the computer.
- Handles up to 2 TB of RAM on Windows 2008 and up to 128 GB of RAM on Windows Vista. Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 still support up to 4 GB of RAM.
- Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
- Advanced settings added to prevent excessive memory defragmentation, monitoring processor usage and battery status.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software supports multiple languages and translations of all visible text to allow users all over the world to use SuperRam in their native language.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our web site.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
- Updated urls within software to point to correct set Systems
- TrialPay purchase urls recently changed.
- Microsoft ® Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 133 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 15 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
SuperRam 22.214.171.1249d Screenshot
SuperRam 126.96.36.1999d Keywords
Bookmark SuperRam 188.8.131.529d
SuperRam 184.108.40.2069d Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118c
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1688f
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1248b
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528a
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068e
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1688
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1249e
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1999a
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528f
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068d
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1689d
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1249