SuperRam 22.214.171.1249e Ranking & Summary
SuperRam 126.96.36.1999e description
SuperRam 188.8.131.529e provides you with a great program that can be used to increase computer performance by freeing wasted memory back to your computer. By optimizing memory utilization your computer will operate at stable speeds and never run out of memory. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all current versions of Microsoft Windows and automatically frees memory in real-time.
With SuperRam your computer will run faster than ever before. Boost the performance of your PC the easy way. SuperRam allows you take control of your computer memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. Windows routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes, over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to Windows. When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. T
his allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed, such as when playing games, editing photos/videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
- Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer, giving applications access to physical memory.
- Runs as a Windows Service application, which allows the software to run even when you are not logged into the computer.
- Handles up to 2 TB of RAM on Windows 2008 and up to 128 GB of RAM on Windows Vista. Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 still support up to 4 GB of RAM.
- Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
- Advanced settings added to prevent excessive memory defragmentation, monitoring processor usage and battery status.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software supports multiple languages and translations of all visible text to allow users all over the world to use SuperRam in their native language.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit the publisher's web site.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
Enhancements: Fixed problem where software would not load unless the desktop icon was clicked more than once on some Windows Vista computers.
- Microsoft ® Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 133 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 15 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
SuperRam 184.108.40.2069e Screenshot
SuperRam 220.127.116.119e Keywords
Bookmark SuperRam 18.104.22.1689e
SuperRam 22.214.171.1249e Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998c
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528f
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2068b
- SuperRam 220.127.116.118
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1688a
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1248e
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998
- SuperRam 188.8.131.528
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2069e
- SuperRam 220.127.116.119a
- SuperRam 18.104.22.1688f
- SuperRam 22.214.171.1248d
- SuperRam 126.96.36.1998
- SuperRam 188.8.131.529d
- SuperRam 184.108.40.2069