SyncBack Pro 220.127.116.11
SyncBack Pro 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
SyncBack Pro 22.214.171.124 description
SyncBackPro allows the user to configure the program and profiles using their own scripts. Scripts are distinct from the core code of the application, which is written in a different language. Scripting is a way in which the functionality of SyncBackPro can be changed or extended. A script is a set of instructions and is similar to the macro support in Microsoft Office, and Java Script in web pages. SyncBackPro can use scripts written in any scripting language (supported by the Windows Scripting Host) that is installed on the computer.
- Protect your data
- Backup all your important files anytime with a single click, & use the scheduler to automate your backups.
- Recover your lost files easily
- When disaster strikes, click a single button to restore. Save stress and time with a simple recovery process.
- Copy Open Files (not Windows 2000)
- Backup 'live' documents
- Now there's no need to close your programs to backup files. Keep Outlook, Word, Excel etc. running as your files are backed up.
- Keep previous versions
- Create "backup snapshots" of your files so that you can recover your data by "rolling back" to a specific time. You define how many versions suit your needs.
- Incremental Backups
- Does what is required
- Only new and changed files are copied. Incremental backups are supported, and variables can be used, e.g. backup to a folder based on the current date.
- FTP and Email
- Online access
- Backup or sync files with an FTP server. Encryption, compression, & Unicode is supported. Auto email the results.
- Performance & Throttling
- As fast as can be
- Everything is done as fast as it possibly can be. If you need to slow it down, e.g. limit bandwidth usage, then you can.
- Industry leading online support
- Complete and exhaustive help file. Free technical support, online forums, knowledge base, and frequently asked questions.
- Work with 2 or more computers
- Ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. Let 'Smart Sync' (2-way file sync) do the work.
- Keep confidential data private
- Keep your backups completely secure with 256-bit AES encryption. Military level security ensures your peace of mind.
- Keep your files small
- Compress your backups using the latest compression technology. You can compress an unlimited size, and an unlimited number of files.
- Set it and forget it
- Once you've created your backup/sync profile you can have it scheduled to run without any user interaction. You don't need to remember to backup your files.
- Multi-Award Winning
- Consistently rated number 1
- Winner of a World Class Award from PC World Magazine, the The Editor's Choice Award from TuCows, and over thirty other top web and magazine plaudits.
- Great Price
- Outstanding value
- A single user license for SyncBackPro covers its use on up to 5 computers for personal use. Volume licensing for businesses.
- Advanced Customization
- A superb array of options
- SyncBackPro has a dazzling array of options for advanced users. Check out the Comprehensive List of Features.
- Windows 7, Vista, and 64-bit Compatible
- Tested and Optimized for Windows 7
- SyncBackPro has undergone exhaustive testing by the technical team and users on the ground to ensure Vista compatibility.
- Updated: Italian and Dutch translations
- Updated: Refined change detection for files when profile set to run on change
- Fixed: Error in Swedish translations causing a crash
- Fixed: Naming destination versions wrongly when using multi-zip compression
- Fixed: Restoring versions on FTP when versions stored in root folder and folder where file is restored to does not exist
- Fixed: Sometimes not deleting old versions when using FTP and multi-zip
- Fixed: FTP filename translation with trailing spaces
- Fixed: Sometimes failing to unzip files when restoring from multi-zip on FTP
- Fixed: No longer uses fast scanning method on Windows 7 as incompatible with some NAS devices
- Fixed: SFTP current directory can be wrong when reconnecting
- Fixed: Ignores CRC32 hash values from Serv-U if hash value is not 8 digits long
- Fixed: Sometimes creating root folder in sub-folders in FTP
- Fixed: Maximum compression encryption password length is 79 characters
- Fixed: Entering some Unicode characters into input box dialogs
- Fixed: Importing profiles which have Unicode names that may be regarded as corrupted
- Fixed: Using wrong filename when doing external program open or comparison with a version of a file
- Windows 2000 (special version), Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
SyncBack Pro 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
SyncBack Pro 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark SyncBack Pro 184.108.40.206
SyncBack Pro 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.