SyncBackPro 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
SyncBackPro 220.127.116.11 description
SyncBackPro 18.104.22.168 offers a handy utility with which you can easily backup, synchronize, or restore your files to another drive, FTP server, ZIP file, networked drive, removable media, CD/DVD, or email server.
Highly configurable, SyncBackPro includes: open/locked file copying; file versioning; fast backup; true synchronization; Zip64 support; compression filtering; detailed and easy to read log files; email results; simulated backups and restore; file filters; sub-directory selection; copy verification; background backups; auto-close of programs; profile groups; compare files, and an extensive context sensitive help file.
As well as English, SyncBackPro is also available in Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
SyncBackPro, developed by 2BrightSparks, is a multi-award winning solution with tens of thousands of users. SyncBackPro provides a dependable way of ensuring digital files are safe with a simple interface that enables the first time user to backup and save their valuable data within minutes. As well as an Easy Mode for essential backup, restore, and synchronization tasks, SyncBackPro has an Expert Mode that delivers advanced functionality. If you need to backup to an FTP server or network and email the results this is where you'll fine-tune the software. SSL (implicit and explicit), MODE Z compression, and one-time-passwords are supported.
Help is always close to hand if you run into difficulties. A comprehensive context sensitive help file provides easily accessible instructions and guidance about all aspects of using SyncBackPro. Simply click a help button at the bottom of the window you happen to have open, and you'll get taken straight to the help page for that task. In addition an extensive Frequently Asked Questions section provides all the answers you're likely to ask when carrying out a backup, restore, or synchronization task. A lively public forum is available at the website.
- Backup: Protect your data. Backup all your important files anytime with a single click, & use the scheduler to automate your backups.
- Restore: Recover your lost files easily. When disaster strikes, click a single button to restore. Save stress and time with a simple recovery process.
- Copy Open Files (XP/Vista/2003/2008): Backup 'live' documents
- Versioning: Keep previous versions. Create "backup snapshots" of your files so that you can recover your data by "rolling back" to a specific time. You define how many versions suit your needs.
- Incremental Backups: Only new and changed files are copied. Incremental backups are supported, and variables can be used, e.g. backup to a folder based on the current date.
- FTP and Email:Online access Backup or sync files with an FTP server. Encryption, compression, & Unicode is supported. Auto email the results.
- Performance & Throttling: Everything is done as fast as it possibly can be. If you need to slow it down, e.g. limit bandwidth usage, then you can.
- Help: Complete and exhaustive help file. Free technical support, online forums, knowledge base, and frequently asked questions.
- Synchronize: Work with 2 or more computers. Ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. Let 'Smart Sync' (2-way file sync) do the work.
- Secure: Keep confidential data private. Keep your backups completely secure with 256-bit AES encryption. Military level security ensures your peace of mind.
- Compression: Keep your files small. Compress your backups using the latest compression technology. You can compress an unlimited size, and an unlimited number of files.
- Automation: Set it and forget it. Once you've created your backup/sync profile you can have it scheduled to run without any user interaction. You don't need to remember to backup your files.
- Advanced Customization: A superb array of options. SyncBackPro has a dazzling array of options for advanced users. Check out the Comprehensive List of Features.
- Vista and 64-bit Compatible: Tested and Optimized for Vista. SyncBackPro has undergone exhaustive testing by the technical team and users on the ground to ensure Vista compatibility.
- New: Option to always calculate hash values for file comparison
- New: Two new script functions to let scripts add attachments to log email
- Fixed: File modification date and time problem with WinSSHD SFTP server
- Fixed: Cannot open zip file. (503) error when doing automatic profile backup
- Fixed: Last Result was wrongly set to Aborted if empty differences window shown and
- profile configured not to show empty diff window
- Fixed: Choosing email folder with backup to email
- Fixed: Versioning for multi-zip
- Fixed: Deleting files to make a folder empty when using wildcards
- Fixed: Window positions on multi-monitor setups
- Fixed: Shared profile settings corrupted when profiles run in parallel that use same shared settings
- Fixed: Alternative path button causes crash if path has invalid colon character in filename
- Fixed: Script functions DecryptFile and EncryptFile no longer change the files last modification date and time
- Fixed: Script functions with ByRef (out) parameters
- Updated: Dutch translations updated by Sander Lambregts
- Updated: Automatic filename translation for FTP can be switched on or off (used to be on always)
- Updated: If a files last mod date and time cannot be retrieved then an empty date and time is used instead of ignoring file
- Updated: SyncBack variables, e.g. %_Source%, can now be used in custom log email body
- Updated: Can now revert to factory settings for filters
- Updated: Help file
Requirements: Windows 2000 SP4 or newer
SyncBackPro 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
SyncBackPro 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark SyncBackPro 188.8.131.52
SyncBackPro 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.