SyncBackSE 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
SyncBackSE 22.214.171.124 description
SyncBackSE 126.96.36.199 is a useful tool which is designed to provide help with restoring or synchronizing users' files. Using this version of SyncBackSE will bring you such helpfulness and support.
Easily backup, synchronize, or restore your files to another drive, FTP server, ZIP file, networked drive, or removable media. Highly configurable, SyncBackSE includes: open/locked file copying; file versioning; fast backup option; true synchronization; Zip64 support; compression filtering; detailed and easy to read log files; email results; simulated backups and restore; file filters; sub-directory selection; copy verification; background backups; auto-close of programs; profile groups; compare files, and an extensive context sensitive help file.
As well as English, SyncBackSE is also available in Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
SyncBackSE, developed by 2BrightSparks, is a multi-award winning solution with tens of thousands of users. SyncBackSE provides a dependable way of ensuring digital files are safe with a simple interface that enables the first time user to backup and save their valuable data within minutes. As well as an Easy Mode for essential backup, restore, and synchronization tasks, SyncBackSE has an Expert Mode that delivers advanced functionality. If you need to backup to an FTP server or network and email the results this is where youll fine-tune the software. SSL (implicit and explicit), MODE Z compression, and one-time-passwords are supported.
Help is always close to hand if you run into difficulties. A comprehensive context sensitive help file provides easily accessible instructions and guidance about all aspects of using SyncBackSE. Simply click a help button at the bottom of the window you happen to have open, and youll get taken straight to the help page for that task. In addition an extensive Frequently Asked Questions section provides all the answers youre likely to ask when carrying out a backup, restore, or synchronization task. A lively public forum is also available at the website.
- Backup - Protect your data
Backup all your important files anytime with a single click, & use the scheduler to automate your backups.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily
When disaster strikes, click a single button to restore. Save stress and time with a simple recovery process.
- Copy Open Files (XP/Vista/2003/2008) - Backup 'live' documents
Now there's no need to close your programs to backup files. Keep Outlook, Word, Excel etc. running as your files are backed up.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions
Create "backup snapshots" of your files so that you can recover your data by "rolling back" to a specific time. You define how many versions suit your needs.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required
Only new and changed files are copied. Incremental backups are supported, and variables can be used, e.g. backup to a folder based on the current date.
- FTP and Email - Online access
Backup or sync files with an FTP server. Encryption, compression, and Unicode is supported. Auto email the results of your backup.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be
Everything is done as fast as it possibly can be. If you need to slow it down, e.g. limit bandwidth usage, then you can.
- Help - Industry leading online support
Complete and exhaustive help file. Free technical support, online forums, knowledge base, and frequently asked questions.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers
Ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. 'Smart Sync' (2-way file sync) does the work.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private
Keep your backups completely secure with 256-bit AES encryption. Military level security ensures your peace of mind.
- Compression - Keep your files small
Compress your backups using the latest compression technology. You can compress an unlimited size, and an unlimited number of files.
- Automation - Set it and forget it
Once you've created your backup/sync profile you can have it scheduled to run without any user interaction. You don't need to remember to backup your files.
- Multi-Award Winning - Consistently rated number 1
Winner of a World Class Award from PC World Magazine, the The Editor's Choice Award from TuCows, and over thirty other top web and magazine plaudits.
- Great Price - Outstanding value
A single user license for SyncBackSE covers its use on up to 5 computers for personal use. Volume licensing for businesses.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options
SyncBackSE has a dazzling array of options for advanced users. Check out the Comprehensive List of Features.
- Vista and 64-bit Compatible - Tested and Optimized for Vista
SyncBackSE has undergone exhaustive testing by the technical team and users on the ground to ensure Vista compatibility.
- New: Versions folder can now be a single sub-folder of the base folder instead of in each folder
- New: Option to Skip and Exclude files and empty folders in Differences and File Collision window
- New: Option to automatically close the Differences window if it is empty (due to filters)
- Fixed: Show previous details of the files checkbox in Differences window is now disabled until a file is clicked
- Fixed: Detecting changes on a removable drive after removed and re-inserted
- Fixed: Can now safely remove external drives when being watched for changes
- Fixed: Was not silently failing when asked to if source and/or destination cannot be accessed
- Fixed: Was not using user defined profile variables in source and destination with filters and file and folder selections
- Fixed: Was creating all the folders on the last disk when burning to CD/DVD or creating ISO
- Fixed: Bug when downloading files with %20 in their filename
- Fixed: Cannot write to zip file. (507) error when using UNC path for Zip file
- Fixed: With SmartSync profiles it was sometimes creating empty folders when it should not have
- Fixed: Can now use ^ in regular expressions
- Updated: A version of a non-existent file can now be restored and copied/moved in one step
- Updated: Windows Event Log not used by default (for new installations)
- Updated: Prompt for shutdown/restart decision done before profiles are run instead of after
- Updated: Help file
Requirements: Windows 2000 SP4 or newer
SyncBackSE 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
SyncBackSE 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark SyncBackSE 220.127.116.11
SyncBackSE 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.