SysCheckUp 1.4 Ranking & Summary
SysCheckUp 1.4 description
SysCheckUp 1.4 is considered as a perfect software for Windows systems (32-bit only) to keep your computer running at maximum performance. The innovative repairer can repair multiple problems including: missing desktop icons, missing taskbar, missing drives, no audio, and denied access to the task manager and control panel.
The registry cleaner can remove obsolete items from the system registry for increased reliability and manageability. The registry compactor will compact your registry for faster registry access times. The registry backup/restore tool will allow you to create a registry backup and restore it in the event of registry corruption. The disk cleaner will remove obsolete files from your hard drive to free up hard drive space.
- Repairer: This entire process generally takes only a few minutes. This tool can be used to cleanup problems after a virus attack, a repair install, unintentional setting changes, etc. Use SysCheckUp's Repairer to repair multiple problems including problems related to:
- Missing taskbar
- Missing desktop icons
- Missing CD drives
- CDs do not automatically run
- Secure websites do not open
- Video/audio codecs
- Windows Installer
- Printing problems
- Task Manager
- System Restore
- Disk Defragmenter
- Registry Cleaner: The registry cleaner will scan your system's registry and fix the errors it finds. This tool can make your computer more manageable.
- Registry Compactor: The registry compactor can reduce the size of your registry to speed up registry access times.
- Registry Backup / Restore: The Windows registry is one of the most crucial components required for Windows to operate. It is a huge database of settings that Windows and most programs use to store settings. If a single critical registry key/value becomes corrupted, it can leave your computer in an extremely unstable state or even leave you with an unbootable system. With this tool, you can create registry backups and restore them at a later date if the registry becomes corrupted.
- Disk Cleaner: Scan your hard drive for unnecessary files and delete them. Over time, your hard drive may fill up with unnecessary files that take up space that could be used for more useful files.
- Critical bug fix in repairer that prevented many fixes from working
- Registry cleaner finds more items
- "Add to Ignore List" context menu option added to the registry cleaner and disk cleaner
- Several minor improvements
- Windows 2000/XP (32-bit only)
- Temporarily not compatible with Windows 98/ME
- Not compatible with Windows Vista (coming soon)
- 50 megabytes of free hard drive space
- 1 gigahertz processor
- 256 megabytes of RAM
SysCheckUp 1.4 Screenshot
SysCheckUp 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark SysCheckUp 1.4
SysCheckUp 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.