SysExporter 1.51 Ranking & Summary
SysExporter 1.51 description
SysExporter 1.51 is designed as a tool which helps you to do a lot of things such as grab the data stored in standard list-views, tree-views, list boxes, and combo boxes from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
- Some examples for data that you can export with SysExporter:
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
- The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.
- This utility is a standalone executable, so it doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. Just run the executable (sysexp.exe) and start using it. There is only one exception: If you want to run this utility on Windows NT, you should download the 'psapi.dll', and copy it into the system32 folder.
- The main window of SysExporter contains 2 panes:
- The upper pane displays the list of current opened windows that are available for export.
- When you select a single window in the upper pane, the lower pane displays all data that you can export from the selected window. For example: If you select the 'My computer' window in the upper pane, the lower pane will display the list of all your disks, and they are displayed in the original 'My Computer' window.
- You can easily select one or more items from the lower pane, and then export them to text, HTML or XML files. You can also copy the exported data to the clipboard in tab-delimited format (Ctrl+C), and then paste it directly to Excel or any other application that supports this format. Before exporting the data, you can change the order of columns that will be appeared in the saved files by using the 'Choose Columns' option.
- Added 'Remove Question Mark Characters'- Useful for date/time and some other columns of Explorer in Windows Vista.
- SysExporter Works perfectly on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- On Windows 9x and Windows ME, SysExporter can only export data from combo boxes and list boxes controls, but not from list-view and tree-view controls.
SysExporter 1.51 Screenshot
SysExporter 1.51 Keywords
Bookmark SysExporter 1.51
SysExporter 1.51 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.