System Cleaner 5.72
System Cleaner 5.72 Ranking & Summary
System Cleaner 5.72 description
Your PC needs an occasional tune-up just like your car does. Files become fragmented, disk caches fill up, the all-important Windows Registry gets disorganized and, before you know it, your PC starts letting you down when you need it the most.
These problems are not going to go away by themselves...
But it doesn't take much to fix them. All you have to do is download System Cleaner, the premier software package that's custom designed to get your Windows-based PC performing as if it were factory new, and you're all set. And don`t forget to take care of your online privacy while you're at it. System Cleaner also erase all of your footprints so you can be sure that what you do online isn't seen by other PC users.
System Cleaner® takes care of all the common PC headaches that slow your system down and puts your data at risk from disk failure. It also takes care of many of the of the PC problems that other so-called tune-up programs ignore.
System Cleaner® also includes a comprehensive "secrets eraser" that scrubs all of your computer and internet activity files and removes every last trace of where you have been and what you did while you were there.
Just look at everything that System Cleaner® does:
- Restores your hard drive's performance
- Fixes system errors that slow your PC down and cause it to crash
- Speeds up your PC's execution of software programs
- Removes space-wasting temporary files and other unnecessary disk clutter
- Tunes up and optimizes the Windows Registry
- Erases all evidence of your computer and internet activity
- Makes your PC boot faster
- Makes your PC shutdown faster
- Fine-tunes all important Windows settings
System Cleaner® is the fastest and easiest way to restore your PC's health without spending a fortune to do it. See for yourself by downloading the Free evaluation copy right now.
System Cleaner is backed by a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Try System Cleaner® today and bring back the computer performance that you remember.
- Main System Cleaner Window
- The main program window is used to launch all the utilities included with System Cleaner.
- Quick Maintenance - Welcome
- The Quick Maintenance utility performs an entire Windows optimization with just a single click. Automatically runs the most important services (Disk Cleaner and Registry Cleaner) to clean all the error producing junk files, broken shortcuts and registry problems.
- Quick Maintenance can also be scheduled to be run at a specific time without the need to have System Cleaner running.
- Quick Maintenance - Results
- The Quick Maintenance results page allows you to see exactly how many problems were found on each category and correct all the problems found.
- Disk Cleaner - Welcome
- Not sure what's on your computer or how it got there? Disk Cleaner was designed to show you and help you keep your computer running clean.
- Having a computer for some time, you forget how many programs you've installed, uninstalled, deleted, the number of files that were copied and so on. Where does all that garbage go? It's still there and Disk Cleaner was designed to help you recover all of the space that it taking up on your hard drives.
- Registry Cleaner - Welcome
- The Windows Registry is a set of data files used to help Windows control hardware, software, the user's environment, the "look and feel" of the Windows interface and where programs store their data.
- Over time parts of the registry become invalid or point to locations that no longer exist.
- Registry Cleaner allows you to find and solve all the registry problems that can cause errors and unwanted behaviours with a few simple mouse clicks.
- Registry Cleaner - Results
- The Registry Cleaner results page. You can easily see the list of errors found on each of the sections checked by Registy Cleaner.
- Registry Defrag
- After using registry cleaner to identify and remove problems, the recently invalid entries removed leave empty spaces, meaning that the size of the registry remains unchanged.
- It goes without saying that loading a small registry is faster than a big one.
- Duplicate Files Finder
- You may not realize how many duplicate files you have after downloaded many files from the Internet or duplicate files scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are usually redundant and unnecessary, so keeping them is merely a waste of valuable hard disk space. Your hard drives may be full of documents, mp3, photos and video and many of them are redundant.
- Privacy Protector
- Privacy Protector is a safe and easy-to-use to use privacy protection tool that stops all those pesky snoopers such as Cookies, history,index.dat files, competitors (and even your boss!) from finding the trail of your computer use that modern internet browsers and many other programs leave behind. All this can be accomplished with a single click on the mouse, or even automatically!
- Pointstone Shredder comes with 10 of the most sophisticated data destruction algorithms in existence to be certain that your confidential files, data and information are totally beyond recovery.
- Windows Startup Manager
- If you are like most computer users, you probably have no idea how many programs start themselves when you start your computer and Windows (and you probably don't care!). However, if you start to notice that your computer and Windows are taking an inordinately long time to start, then the chances are that it's these AutoStart Programs that are slowing things down.
- Windows Startup Manager takse back control of your startup process by loading only the required and desired programs at startup.
- Uninstall Manager
- Every program you install creates one or more entries on the Windows Registry to make any future removal easier.
- Uninstall Manager is designed to allow you to easily remove software from your PC and identify what programs no longer point to valid locations.
- System Snapshot
- Whenever you install software, the system contents and configuration change.
- System Snapshot track changes made to your computer by creating a snapshot of all system data, comparing the new system state and then reporting the changes.
- Restore Manager
- By using System Cleaner, you are able to make many changes to your system, including removing or relocating files, eliminating registry data, updating configuration information, and more.
- Restore Manager keep tracks of the changes made by the other tools, and allows you to easily undo them in case there's a need to.
- System Cleaner provides a central interface to quickly configure all the utilities.
- Improved Registry Cleaner.
- Fixed Registry Cleaner issue that prevented the tool from running.
- Fixed information messages when opening the Options dialog.
- Other minor internal improvements.
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003
- 10MB Hard Drive Space
System Cleaner 5.72 Screenshot
System Cleaner 5.72 Keywords
Bookmark System Cleaner 5.72
System Cleaner 5.72 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.