System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 Ranking & Summary
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 description
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 is described as a handy, smart and effective program which began as a system stressing and benchmarking tool for overclockers, by the Greek pctechnology and overclockers community, the first months of 2005. Since its first release 0.1 is free and open source software. When version 0.7 came out in June 2007, the project moved to sourceforge.net in order to ease its distribution and gain popularity.
- Calculate up to 128 million digits of Pi.
- Create up to 32 threads.
- Recognize the CPU model, manufacturer and operational frequency.
- Compare the calculation results of all the threads after each step and issue a warning if something went wrong.
- Run continuously for up to 50 turns and log the results after each step and each turn.
- Record the calculated digits of Pi in a human readable text file.
- Single threaded calculation of Pi for benchmarking, similar to the well know SuperPi benchmark.
- Checksum validation over the result.
- Provides graphical and command line user interfaces.
- Bugfix in configure script. --prefix and "make install" now work properly.
- Bugfix: wrong checksum detection when gcc used in 32 bit platforms.
- Support for GNU PTH.
- Updated systester.pro
- qconf directory added in the source tree.
- Systester now reports the compiler and the flags used for GMP compilation.
- Win32 NT Class and Win64.
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 Screenshot
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3
System Stability Tester (64-Bit) 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.