Take Control of Customizing Leopard
Take Control of Customizing Leopard Ranking & Summary
Take Control of Customizing Leopard description
by Matt Neuburg
143 pages, 1.6 MB download
PDF format, designed for reading online or printing
Publication date: March 5, 2008
Free 26-page sample available!
Come up to speed quickly on Leopard's new features!
Apple boasts of 300 new features in Leopard, but to make the most of those features, turn to Matt Neuburg for a road map on how to customize Leopard so it's right for you. Matt shows you how to protect your data with Time Machine, including instructions for searching through previous files with Spotlight. You'll also learn how to peek at files with Quick Look and Cover Flow, customize Leopard's updated sidebar, and use Spaces effectively.
Matt explains numerous other key customizations, including how to use the much-improved Spotlight interface, set Finder windows to open in your desired view, configure Open and Save dialogs, arrange items on your toolbar for quick access, and turn on the new Path Bar. Also covered are how to work with Expose, Dashboard, status menus, login items, Internet helper applications, zooming controls, double-headed scroll arrows, and lots more.
Read this ebook to learn the answers to questions like:
- What are the major new features in Leopard?
- How might I change my work habits to get more out of Leopard?
- Can I move windows between virtual desktops in Spaces?
- How do I customize my Time Machine backups?
- What's the best way to use Spotlight to find files on my disk?
- How can I keep my Desktop from getting too messy?
- How do I assign keyboard shortcuts to menu items?
- Can I turn off or reassign the Caps Lock key?
- How do I turn off all those Services in the application menus?
Take Control of Customizing Leopard Screenshot
Take Control of Customizing Leopard Keywords
Bookmark Take Control of Customizing Leopard
Take Control of Customizing Leopard Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.