TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 Ranking & Summary
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 description
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 is designed as a useful tool with its timeline plug-in for Windows Explorer which can help you easily look at your documents, files and folders as they were at previous times. The timeline is populated with ticks called points in time.
You can bring Windows Explorer back in time by moving the time cursor to a point in time. When a new point is selected, TimeTraveler (32-bit) translates the Explorer address to its equivalent at the selected time so Explorer displays the folders and files from that time.
You can thereafter use Explorer to navigate the folders at the selected time, open files at that time or copy and paste files from that time into the present. All non-modifying operations provided by Windows Explorer are available for points in time.
Another slick feature of TimeTravelerTM is "Compare Points-in-time". You select two points - in - time then click "Compare Points-in-times" from the context menu of your Explorer selection. TimeTravelerTM opens up the best comparison tool that it can find on your machine for the selection and shows the two versions of the file side by side. For example, a Word document selection would launch Office Word in comparison mode.
- Clearly see all the points-in-time stored on your disk(s)
- Distinguish whether a point-in-time is a Windows restore point or not
- Know if the file or folder selected in Explorer was modified at a point-in-time
- Display all the files and folders as they were at a point-in-time
- Look at previous versions of your documents, files and folders
- Compare different versions of your documents, files and folders
- Recover previous versions of your documents, files and folders
- Understand your disks' usage including Volume Shadow Copy storage
- Configure Volume Shadow Copy storage
- Delete points-in-time
- Create points-in-time
- Schedule points-in-time
- Version 1.3 has file versions computation for Windows Explorer selection is performed for any point-in-time, Windows Explorer selection is displayed on the top-left corner of the timeline once the file versions are computed, and time markers for file version times are added at the top of the timeline.
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 Screenshot
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3
TimeTraveler (32-bit) 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.