Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 Ranking & Summary
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 description
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 is described as a useful utility designed to enable users to display a virtual keyboard on the screen and allow users to type data using a pointing device or a touch screen.
It can be used on regular PC, Ultra-Mobile PC (UMPC), Tablet PC, interactive kiosk. Typical On-Screen Keyboard is a small tray-based program and compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
Typical On-Screen Keyboard looks like regular keyboard and has additional advantages: It can be sized and has transparency. It has Floating Icon for quick minimization. It can be shown by using wheel mouse button. It can be moved to mouse cursor position by wheel mouse button double click. It can be rotated and shared between multiple users (these features are available only in Ultimate edition).
- Multiple keyboard layouts: standard (in Standard edition) and natural (in Professional edition).
- Mini, compact and full keyboard extents.
- Zooming and transparency.
- Standard and contrast color schemes.
- Language button - switch the language.
- Wheel mouse button support: click - open, double click - move to cursor, press and rotate - switch to usual wheel functions and back.
- Floating Icon - quick show or hide.
- Multiuser mode (in Ultimate edition): Rotation and Multiple Floating Icons with stored settings.
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 Screenshot
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 Keywords
Bookmark Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12
Typical On-Screen Keyboard 1.0 build 12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.