UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit)
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) Ranking & Summary
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) description
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) is specially designed for RAID-related recovery tasks, including recovery of lost and deleted files from most popular file systems and storages. Supported file systems include Microsoft Windows FAT and NTFS, Apple MacOS HFS+/HFSX as well as old HFS; pupular Linux Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS; set of UFS variants, including Big and Little Endian UFS1/UFS2 as well as custom Adaptec UFS, traditional Novell NWFS volumes and CD/DVD file systems.
Software supports hard disks, removable storages, disk images, virtual disks of virtual machines, created with virtualization software of major vendors. Embedded RAID tool allows to recover data from failed software or hardware RAID and supports virtual reconstruction of RAID0, RAID3, RAID5, RAID6 and JBOD with flexible RAID configuration that includes RAID reconstruction. It allows virtually to rebuild RAID from real disks, disk images. Besides, it helps to make virtual reconstruction of RAID-on-RAID configuration as well.
- Self-service and Professional-service lost data recovery from supported file systems;
- Data recovery from even complex RAID system after controller or disk failure, file system damage etc.
- Data recovery from most popular Network Attached Storages (NAS) of major vendors such as Buffalo Terastation, Iomega, Synology, Promise, Intel, LaCie, Adaptec etc. This includes data recovery after NAS failure, NAS re-configuration, file system damage etc.
- Replacement of Runtime Software products for data recovery from non-Windows files systems on Runtime Software Virtual Image files.
- Host OS: Microsoft Windows;
- Multiple file systems: Supported FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
- Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
- RAID recovery: Supported virtual reconstruction of RAID0, RAID3, RAID5, RAID6 and JBOD from disks and disk images. Supported RAID-on-RAID configurations.
- Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
- Localization: UFS Explorer identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
- Additional features: Save/restore scan results and RAID configurations. Supported import of Runtime Software virtual image files.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) Screenshot
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) Keywords
Bookmark UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit)
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.