UltraExplorer 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
UltraExplorer 18.104.22.168 description
UltraExplorer 22.214.171.124 is designed to be the ultimate file Manager for Windows that features tabbed browsing and user configurable windows with multiple docking options.
UltraExplorer is the test application for Mustangpeak Delphi and CBuilder Components. It is built so it can eventually become the ultimate File Manager for Microsoft Windows.
The user interface is completely customizable. You can hide or show as many of the featured windows, dock them in other places or let them float as free standing windows. The same is true for the tool bars as well. You can even move buttons from toolbars to other toolbars and assign your own short cuts keys.
- Drop Stack Window - Drop blocks of files into the drop stack for quick access later
- Favorites Window - Build a favorites tree with any object you like from the shell. The tree is fully aware of drag and drop and the clipboard. Use the objects in the favorites tree just like the normal treeview and listview controls.
- Command Line Window - Can't give up DOS and a command line? UltraExplorer has a built in command line window that stays synced with the current view of the application.
- Filter Window - Too many files to find what you want? Use UltraExplorers Filter window. Create new filter arguments by:
- Dragging and dropping objects to the window
- Using the selected objects in the active listview
- Folders Window - Ultra fast Folder treeview that is positionable anywhere in the application.
- History Window - User defined level of previously browsed folder. Objects in this window can be used just as in the treeview or listviews, drag drop and clipboard aware.
- Listview Window - A secondary listview window that can be used identical to the fixed listview. Allows for a dual listview display if desired.
- Tabbed Folders - There are several ways to create a new tab
- Simply press the Control key when clicking on a folder and the folder is browsed in a new tab.
- CTRL-T creates a clone of the current tab (CTRL-W closes the current tab)
- Use the menu item in the Main Menu under "File"
- Use the right mouse click context menu while hovering over the Tabs
- Task Window - The Task window accepts plug in DLLs to extend UltraExplorer beyond its powerful built in capabilities. The DLL can be built in Borland Delphi and distributed separately. All that is necessary is the DLL file be places in the Plug In folder within the UltraExplorer install folder and the plugin will be available to the user.
- Fully configurable user interface
- All windows are reconfigurable with multiple docking options as well as the ability to float or be hidden
- ToolWindows have Toolbars that maybe hidden or docked in any location.
- User definable shortcut keys
- User definable visual themes
- Fully configurable layouts
- Dual Listview layout
- New ListMode layout
- Any combination of the above can also be designed
- Ultra fast display rendering and folder enumeration
- Fully integrated Tabbing feature
- Tabbing is context sensitive to which listview is currently active
- "New Tab" initial location user definable
- The Tabs are drag drop aware. You can drop files on the tab to place them in the folder.
- "BreadCrumb" bar allow fast access to parent folders in the current path hierarchy
- Dropdown menus allow direct access to other folders in the folder hierarchy or to the property sheet for the folder
- Supports Total Commander Lister Plug-ins
- An UltraExplorer exclusive. The components used the for file listings, unlike other Explorer replacements, are faster then Explorer itself. This means it is practical to have multiple lists of files visible at one time. This will quickly become a favorite view for many applications.
- Fixed - If "Select First Item" in the listview is NOT checked the Listview will try to find and select the folder that was browsed up from. It was not scrolling this item into view
- Fixed - Changed wording of General>"Show Path in Caption" to "Show Path in Title Bar" to better reflect what it does
- Added - Listview>"Hide Icons" option
- Fixed - Search masks totally broken
- Fixed - If the Folders Window does not have the focus and no folders are selected in the Listview the Listview Root is used as the default search path when the Search Tab is opened
- Fixed - Potential to crash in ILIsEqual or ILIsParent functions
- Fixed - Issues with shortcuts with spaces (Num +, Num -, etc)
- Fixed - Issues with exiting while copying, showing property sheets etc
- Added - UE should now copy/move/delete files asyncronously in the background better
- Added - When a View Setting (View, Sort Direction, Sort Column, Grouped, etc) is changed UE now asks if you want to apply the new settings to all open Tabs, the Active Tab or New Tabs
- Fixed - Shift and Control now work with the ContextMenu commands and Delete
- Fixed - Extra commands in customizer now show text/icon correctly depending on what Toolbar they are placed on
- Added - Extra command in customizer to delete files bypassing the Recycle Bin
- Fixed - When an invalid path is entered into the Addressbar the resulting error box may end up under UE so it appears to hang.
- Fixed - Report (Details) view did not AutoSize the Name Caption
- Fixed - The Thumbnail Stretch and Size controls did not disable when their functionality could not be used in the view
- Fixed - Color/Font Coding did not work with selected items
- Added - When adding a new Color Coding Extension the "Enable Color Coding" is automatically checked for you
- Added - A new View, Report (Detail) Thumbnail View.
- Fixed - Problem with the short cut for New Folder
- Improved - Optimized startup time a bit
- Fixed - Bug were file starting with "D" are not shown when grouping by name
- Fixed - In the rework for 2.0 I messed up some conditional defines so the listview was not enumerating in the background so it was freezing the app while enumerating a large folder
- Improvement - Major reworking of core components made huge speed increases and memory use reductions. Especially noticable in Vista and up
- Fixed - Problem with the SHSetThreadRef and context menus when using the cut/copy commands not allowing the App to close.
UltraExplorer 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
UltraExplorer 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark UltraExplorer 184.108.40.206
UltraExplorer 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.