UltraFileSearch 22.214.171.12409 Ranking & Summary
UltraFileSearch 126.96.36.19909 description
Ultra File Search allows you to specify several File Mask and multiple Drives and/or Folders at the same time; it is able to sort out files and folders according to their properties (e.g. Modified Date) and find files which contain one or more specific words or sentences.
This Utility does not use background indexing, does not waste system resources and does not use extra space on the disk. Ultra File Search does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses and is Free for Personal use.
- Easy, User friendly and intuitive interface.
- The search is done without the need to use background indexing.
- No waste of system resources and of extra space on disk.
- Can be launched directly from Windows® Explorer shell context menu.
- Can Search any NTFS or FAT File System, supported by the Operating System.
- Search in every kind of Drive: Internal, External, Network, CD-ROM, DVD, etc.
- Full support to Unicode characters.
- Search Files or Files and Folders or only Folders.
- Allows you to specify the File Name Mask in 2 ways: "Simple" and "Wildcards".
- Allows you to enter more File Name Masks at the same time.
- Search in Subfolders and may include Hidden Subfolders.
- Drag & Drop Folders support from other Applications to "Search Path" Box.
- Allows you to quickly select the Local or Network Drives or of single Drive.
- Allows you to enter more Drives and/or Folders at the same time.
- Accepts single or multiple "Environment Variables" (e.g. %APPDATA%)
- Supports UNC Network Path Names (i.e. ComputerNameFolderName).
- Supports for Long Path Names (lengths > 260 characters).
- Search in Plain Text Files and in Binary Files looking in their Raw Format. (e.g. txt, html, csv, exe, dll, obj etc.)
- Search in Encoded Text Documents using iFilter Add-ons to find the text. (e.g. PDF, XLS, DOC, XLSX, DOCX etc.)
- Allows you to specify the Text Masks in 2 ways: "Words" and "Phrases".
- Ability to search more Phrases and Words together.
- Text search Options: Entire/Partial Word(s)/Phrase(s) and Match Case.
- Ability to find files that do not contain specified Words and Phrases.
- Can ignore Files of certain Types: Hidden, System, Image, Audio, Video.
- Date and Size
- Filter for Files Newer than or Older than or within a specific Date range.
- Possibility to select the Date Range on the basis of hours, Minutes, Seconds.
- Can filter for "Modified", "Creation" and "Last Access" Date at the same time.
- Filter for Files Larger than or Smaller than or within a specific Size range.
- Possibility to select the Size Range on the basis of Bytes, KB, MB, GB.
- Can choose the match type for the attributes to search for (Any, All, Only).
- Results Window
- Possibility to append results of consecutive searches.
- The rows of the results are numbered for an easy recognition.
- The results can be put in order by column: upward, downward or initial.
- Ability to perform incremental search in the Results.
- Search for Column in the Results and positioning on the found Item.
- The Results window supports Windows® Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus).
- Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder).
- Multi-select support in order to perform editing on multiple Items. (e.g. Cut, Copy, Copy to Folder, Move to Folder, Rename, Delete etc.).
- Drag & Drop Support from Results Items to other Applications.
- Ability to change the column layout (position, size, visibility).
- Ability to zoom the text for better legibility.
- Exports Results
- The results can be exported in various File formats.
- Plain Text (TXT), Tab Delimited Text (TXT), Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Web Page (HTML), Web Page with Links (HTML), XML Document (XML)
- Statistics visualization
- Progress state visualization: Files and Folders found and Total Size.
- Display of the main Search Filters in the Window Caption and in the Taskbar.
- Shows the statistics of the last search performed.
- Can choose which types of MRU Items to save and (or) load.
- Can choose which types of Search Parameters to save and (or) load.
- Possibility to choose the destination Directory of the Export command.
- Improved search speed of about 20% in Windows® 7 and Windows® Server 2008 R2.
- Ability to set two actions after Export of the Results: "Open Exported File" and "Open Folder of Exports".
- Windows NT 4.0 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
UltraFileSearch 188.8.131.5209 Screenshot
UltraFileSearch 184.108.40.20609 Keywords
Bookmark UltraFileSearch 220.127.116.1109
UltraFileSearch 18.104.22.16809 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.