UltraFileSearch Lite 126.96.36.19979
UltraFileSearch Lite 188.8.131.5279 Ranking & Summary
UltraFileSearch Lite 184.108.40.20679 description
UltraFileSearch Lite 220.127.116.1179 is developed to be a functional and helpful Search Utility which is able to quickly find Files, Folders and Text on your Local, Network, DVD, CD-ROM, USB Hard or Flash Drives. UltraFileSearch allows you to specify several File Names and multiple Drives and/or Folders at the same time; it is able to sort out Files and Folders according to their properties (e.g. Modified Date) and find Files which contain one or more specific words or sentences.
The search results can be put in order by column (upward, downward or neither of them). The results window supports Windows Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus). Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder), moreover they can be exported in various File Formats (Plain TXT, Tabbed TXT, CSV, HTML, XML).
This Utility does not use background Indexing, does not waste system resources and does not use extra space on the Disk. UltraFileSearch is available in two Editions: Standard (Shareware) and Lite (Freeware). Each Edition is also available in Portable Version.
- Easy, User friendly and intuitive interface.
- The search is done without the need to use background indexing.
- No waste of system resources and of extra space on disk.
- Can be launched directly from Windows Explorer shell context menu.
- Can Search any NTFS or FAT File System, supported by the Operating System.
- Search in every kind of Drive: Internal, External, Network, CD-ROM, DVD, etc.
- Full support to Unicode characters.
- Search Files or Files and Folders or only Folders.
- Allows you to specify the File Name Mask in 2 ways: "Simple" and "Wildcards".
- Allows you to enter more File Name Masks at the same time.
- Search in Subfolders and may include Hidden Subfolders.
- Drag & Drop Folders support from other Applications to "Search Path" Box.
- Allows you to quickly select the Local or Network Drives or of single Drive.
- Allows you to enter more Drives and/or Folders at the same time.
- Accepts single or multiple "Environment Variables" (e.g. %APPDATA%)
- Supports UNC Network Path Names (i.e. ComputerNameFolderName).
- Supports for Long Path Names (lengths > 260 characters).
- Search in Plain Text Files and in Binary Files looking in their Raw Format. (e.g. txt, html, csv, exe, dll, obj etc.)
- Allows you to specify the Text Masks in 2 ways: "Words" and "Phrases".
- Ability to search more Phrases and Words together.
- Text search Options: Entire/Partial Word(s)/Phrase(s) and Match Case.
- Ability to find files that do not contain specified Words and Phrases.
- Can ignore Files of certain Types: Hidden, System, Image, Audio, Video.
- Filter for Files Newer than or Older than or within a specific Date range.
- Possibility to select the Date Range on the basis of hours, Minutes, Seconds.
- Can filter for "Modified", "Creation" and "Last Access" Date at the same time.
- Filter for Files Larger than or Smaller than or within a specific Size range.
- Possibility to select the Size Range on the basis of Bytes, KB, MB, GB.
- Date and Size
- Possibility to append results of consecutive searches.
- The rows of the results are numbered for an easy recognition.
- The results can be put in order by column: upward, downward or initial.
- Ability to perform incremental search in the Results.
- Search for Column in the Results and positioning on the found Item.
- The Results window supports Windows Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus).
- Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder).
- Drag & Drop Support from Results Items to other Applications.
- Ability to change the column layout (position, size, visibility).
- Ability to zoom the text for better legibility.
- Results Window
- The results can be exported in various File formats.
- Plain Text (TXT), Tab Delimited Text (TXT)
- Web Page (HTML)
- Exports Results
- Progress state visualization: Files and Folders found and Total Size.
- Display of the main Search Filters in the Window Caption and in the Taskbar
- Shows the statistics of the last search performed.
- Statistics visualization
- Can choose which types of MRU Items to save and (or) load.
- Can choose which types of Search Parameters to save and (or) load.
- Possibility to choose the destination Directory of the Export command.
- Possibility to set one or more Wildcards Filters on the Folders in which the search is performed.
- After Paste in the box "File Name(s)" and "Starting Folder(s)" the Tab Char is converted to a Pipe Char.
- The items "Everywhere", "Local Drives" and "Network Drives" now also show the Drives letter.
- Operating System
- Windows NT 4.0 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Vista / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2
- iFilters Add-ons
- All iFilters must be 32-bit.
- Microsoft Office must be 32-bit.
UltraFileSearch Lite 18.104.22.16879 Screenshot
UltraFileSearch Lite 22.214.171.12479 Keywords
Bookmark UltraFileSearch Lite 126.96.36.19979
UltraFileSearch Lite 188.8.131.5279 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.