Undelete Software 1.1
Undelete Software 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Undelete Software 1.1 description
Undelete Software 1.1 offers an effective tool which functions as a data-recovery & undelete solution for Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. This undelete software is designed to recover and restore deleted files from hard drives, floppy drives, and other types of fixed media. Undelete Software scans your system and list all deleted files or directories. just a few clicks, this powerful data recovery software allows you to recover critically important documents, or other files, which have been lost by accidental deletion. These files may be lost by emptying the Recycle Bin, or using other deletion actions that bypass the Recycle Bin altogether. Such actions include Windows Shift-Delete, command line deletion, deleting excessively large files or using applications that delete files without the Recycle Bin. Undelete Software identifies the contents of such lost files on the hard drive and allows you to recover them. If a file has been partially overwritten, Undelete Software attempts to reconstruct as much of the file as possible with the remaining contents. supported file system includes FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS.
This powerful Vista / XP Data Recovery Software allows you to recover:
- Recover data and deleted files even Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Recover data & file deleted accidentally from a network share
- Recover data & file deleted from the DOS command prompt
- Recover data & file deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (Shift+Delete)
- Recover data & file deleted in other applications and programs
This XP Undelete & Vista Undelete Software supported storage:
- Hard Drive (C: D: E: ...)
- Floppy Disk (A: B:)
- Digital Media and Digital Camera Card
- External USB Storage, Flash Disks
- Lomage ZIP disks, MO, JAZ Disks
How to use?
- Run WinUtilities -> Files Tools -> WinUtilities Undelete.
- Select a volume from list on the left-top side of main window.
- Select a deleted file or directory from list on the right side of main window.
- Select one or more files, righ-click your mouse, and then select 'Undelete & Recover' or 'Copy to' menu item.
- Select the location that you want to save the deleted file.
- Click OK & Finish.
- Easy to use and explorer-style deleted files browser
- Supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
- Works on Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
- Sorts files by name, type, size, date, etc.
- Displays straight list of files or folder structure.
- Restores original Create and Modified file dates.
- Bypasses temporary internet files and zero length files.
- Recover compressed (NTFS compression) files.
- Recover encrypted (NTFS encryption) files.
- Recover alternate data streams (ADS) on NTFS partitions.
- Very fast MFT and FAT scanning algorithm, fast file undelete.
- Undelete files on any valid logical drive visible by your OS.
Requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
Undelete Software 1.1 Screenshot
Undelete Software 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Undelete Software 1.1
Undelete Software 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.