Universal Viewer Ranking & Summary
Universal Viewer description
Universal Viewer is considered to be an effective file viewer with wide range of formats supported in which implemented view modes and corresponding file formats are: Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: any files, of unlimited size (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed). RTF/UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts. Image: all general graphics formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF etc. Multimedia: all general multimedia formats: MP3, MPG, WMV, AVI etc.
Internet: all types of MS Internet Explorer. Plug-ins: all types supported by Total Commander plug-ins. MS Office: file types of MS Office (if installed). Converters: some types can be viewed as plain text: DOC DOCX PDF PPT ODT...Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers.
- Built-in functions of several plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO etc.
- Support for text converters for DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF etc.
- Support for user tools
- Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
- Auto-reloading of file on changing, "Follow tail" option
- Displaying of line numbers
- Displaying of non-printable characters
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode (call Unicode mode twice)
- Modern RegEx search library
- Print preview
- EXIF viewer
- Windows All (32-bit)
- MS Internet Explorer 4.0+
Universal Viewer Screenshot
Universal Viewer Keywords
Bookmark Universal Viewer
Universal Viewer Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.