Virtual Drive SDK 1.52
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 description
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 is a useful tool which is designed to create and manage virtual disks that appear in Windows as regular disks. Using this will surely bring you such convenience as well as support.
Virtual disk can be located anywhere: on hard disk, network, random access memory, database etc.
To do this on your own you need to develop a driver that requires deep knowledge of operating system internals, and a lot of time for debugging and testing it. Virtual Drive SDK makes possible to implement read/write operations without having to develop your own kernel driver. All necessary part of boring work is done, so you can focus on storage, encryption etc.
VDSDK now supports x86_64 environment as well as x86.
- Simultaneous work with up to 8 virtual disks
- Simple user mode API for kernel driver management
- User application freeze/crash detection
- Automatic removal of dead volumes
- Read-only volumes support
- Built-in formatting support
- Samples for C++, C#, Delphi, Python
- Special distribution mode (does not require separate SDK installation)
- Bug fixed: regular user with enabled UAC in Vista problem
- Bug fixed: mount timeouts in Win2k
- Bug fixed: memory leaks in COM interface
Requirements: Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 Screenshot
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Drive SDK 1.52
Virtual Drive SDK 1.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.