Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 description
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 is considered as a smart program that brings the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. This allows you to keep an index of all the files on multiple drives and optical media in a single location for easy searching.Folders and files can also be arranged in a single, virtual file system. Each folder of this virtual file system can contain files from many disks so you can arrange your data in a simple and logical way. Virtual Volumes View also stores metadata information from MP3 files: author, title, album and so on.
- The first is the physical view, click here for a Windows screenshot. This view shows the content of each disk, you can navigate in the folders structure and see the files contained in each folder.
- The second is the virtual view, click here for a Linux screenshot. In this view everything is organized as a single virtual file system. You can create folders and you can assign physical volumes or folders to each virtual folder. You can assign the same file to more than one virtual folder, and each virtual folder can contain files that are stored in different disks. The virtual view is a powerful tool that will let you organize your data in a logical way: it will save you a lot of searches.
- The third is the search view, click here for a Windows screenshot. In this view you can search the catalog looking for files that meet your specification.
- VVV has been translated to more languages. Now the available languages are: Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
- Looking for more translators. Translators are welcome for other languages: it is a matter of translating a number of sentences using a helper program. You can contact me if you are interested: contact info at the bottom of this page.
- Some translators are not available any more or they do not have free time, so vendor also need help for completing the translations to the following languages: French and Polish. For these languages only a few sentences need to be translated, so this would take much less time than a full translation.
- It is now possible to expand all the subfolders of a selected folder with a single command.
- It is now possible to choose the language that will be used by VVV.
- Added more powerful search features .
- Virtual view and search view: added a command to show the selected file or folder in the physical view.
- The Linux version is also available as a 64 bit program.
- It is now much simpler to build VVV from sources, especially the Linux version.
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 Screenshot
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1
Virtual Volumes View Portable 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.