WinFR 4.60 Ranking & Summary
WinFR 4.60 description
Beside the renaming options WinFR also offers further functionality like the changing of file attributes, deleting of files, creation of file lists, detailed information about MP3 and JPG files, changing of ID3 tags, and much more. WinFR is particularly helpful with the comfortable administration of picture or music collections.
- The numbering function is particularly helpful with the comfortable administration of picture or music collections. As user of WinFR you have many options to number files.
- This function allows the changing of an existing numbering. You can insert new files into numbering, remove files from numbering or change the parameters of the numbering
- With this option date and time of creation or last modification can be added to the file names.
- File extension:
- This option allows the replacement of all file extensions of opened files by a new file extension.
- Four functions of capitalization are available, which should cover the most usual requirements. There is the option to apply this function to file names and/or file extensions.
- With this option the file names are extended by a prefix and/or suffix, without changing the actual core of the file name.
- With the help of this option single characters or character strings of a file name can be removed or replaced by new characters or character string (e.g. replacing of underlines by blanks).
- This menu option allows to insert character strings or file information (e.g. EXIF/MP3 data) on free choosable places of the file name. There is the possibility to select if the counting starts at the beginning or at the end of the file name.
- Herewith you can freely move parts of file names to new positions.
- Name structure:
- A name structure provides the functionality to assemble file names by a specific schema. Beside normal text (which will be taken over one-to-one into the file name) also so called elements (tags) are supported.
- Get new names from file: By means of this option new file names can be determined by a list. For this WinFR uses CSV files which among others can be created with customary spreadsheet programs.
- Changing file attributes: set or delete attributes like "Hidden", "Archive" etc., or change date/time of files
- Showing file properties
- Deleting files
- Copying and moving files
- Creating a file list creates a list of files opened in WinFR
- Creating a list with MP3 or EXIF information creates a list with detailed information about the files opened in WinFR
- Show and edit ID3 tags
- Image preview
- Resizable window
- Sorting of the preview by clicking the column header
- Rename and copy in one step
- Scripting functionality: Allows you to record complex renaming actions and to re-use them at a later time.
- Support of EXIF information of picture files (Digicam)
- Support of MP3/ID3 information for music files
- Open files by open-dialogue, by drag and drop, or by file lists (e.g. play lists)
- Open and rename files of different directories simultaneous
- Free-to-define filters in open-dialogue
- Number of files to open only limited by the system A test showed that WinFR can rename more than 100.000 files simultaneous
- Instantly updated preview
- Undo function Thus the possibility exists of returning at any time to a previous status of the modifications without having to reject directly all modifications made up to then.
- History function cancel changes at file names, which were already taken over or longer time to be past
- Show long names as tooltiptext
- Saving form settings
- Edit file names manually
- Coloured marking of changed file names
- Get positions of characters makes it easier to insert or replace characters at the right position
- Command line options allows controlling the program from command line
- Easy program updates its not needed updating the program manually anymore
WinFR 4.60 Screenshot
WinFR 4.60 Keywords
Bookmark WinFR 4.60
WinFR 4.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.