WinRAR 3.90 beta 5
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 Ranking & Summary
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 description
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 is considered as a powerful archive manager that can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
RAR files can usually compress content 8 to 15 percent more than ZIP or ARJ files.
WinRAR's main features include strong general and multimedia compression, the ability to process non-RAR archive formats, long filename support, programmable self-extracting archives (SFX), damaged-archive repair, authenticity verification, embedded file comments, and encryption.
Unicode is supported in archive file names, allowing non-English file names to be handled painlessly. You can manipulate the parameters of many archives at once, and view a volume sequence as a single archive. It also features extraction-only support for BZIP2, JAR (Java ARchive), and ACE 2.0 formats. You can use full file paths in the exclude lists.
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it's all included. One price, one payment, once.
- You also receive the benefit of a life-time use of the WinRAR archiver. No upgrade fee to pay. When a new release is made, simply download and install, your license is valid for life.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
- Fixes the bugs "Convert" command could fail if original and resulting archives were multivolume and name of original archive included DBCS characters
- WinRAR did not add "Extract to folder" item to Windows context menus for ZIP archives if Windows Compressed Folders was active.
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 Screenshot
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 Keywords
Bookmark WinRAR 3.90 beta 5
WinRAR 3.90 beta 5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- WinRAR (64-bit) 3.90 beta 5
- WinRAR 3.90 beta 4
- WinRAR (64-bit) 3.90 beta 4
- WinRAR 3.90 Beta 4 / 3.80 Stable
- WinRAR 3.90 Beta 3 / 3.80 Stable
- WinRAR 3.90 beta 2
- WinRAR 3.90 Beta 1
- WinRAR (32-bit) 3.90
- WinRAR (64-bit) 3.90
- WinRAR 3.80 Stable
- WinRAR 3.80 Beta 5 / 3.71 Stable
- WinRAR 3.80 beta 2
- WinRAR 3.80
- WinRAR 3.8
- WinRAR 3.71 Final