WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 Ranking & Summary
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 description
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 offers users strong macro language with over 170 commands, application specific macros, variety macro triggers, ability to share macros in work groups, clipboard macros, smart macro recorder, macro password protection, etc.
With WinScheduler, you can make macros running in all Windows applications and use macro scheduler to run them. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor is included. The WinScheduler macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and macro commands (file management, FTP, ZIP, encryption, clipboard, etc.). WinScheduler gives users complete Windows automation and error free repetitive tasks processing.
- Easy to use three-pane user interface: Macros are organized to user defined groups (similar to folders in Windows Explorer) for simpler navigation and management. Macro properties are showing in tabbed pane where can be easily modified.
- Simple visual macro editing. It is not necessary to know the macro language syntax. Each command and its parameters is visually edited in its own edit window.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Easily debug macros and watch variable values.
- Smart macro recorder. Macro recorder detect when a window where macro is being recorded is changed and automatically adds code for appropriate window activation. Macro playback reliability is much improved.
- Security - macro file is encrypted and thus it is not possible to view its content in other program or file viewer.
- Password protection - macros can be password protected so that only authorized persons can view/run/modify them.
- Sharing macros in work group. It is possible to share macros over LAN network so that all employees have access to the same macros.
- Generate a file for FreeMacroPlayer. * FreeMacroPlayer is a free environment allowing to trigger and play macros the same as in Macro ToolsWorks.
- Application specific macros - the same macro trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Variety of macro triggering options:
- Time scheduled trigger - run macros at specific time, once or repeatedly every X seconds, minutes, hours, days, months. Or every Monday, Tuesday....
- Window trigger - macro is started when specified window is opened or become active (starts receiving keyboard input).
- File trigger - run macro when specified file is changed, created, deleted, become bigger or smaller than defined size
- Drive - macro is started when free drive space is lower than defined amount.
- Pixel trigger - macro is started when a pixel on the specified screen location changes color.
- Idle time - macro is started if there is not mouse nor keyboard activity for specified amount of time.
- Windows shutdown - macro is started when Windows is being shut down.
- And other "triggers" can be written as a repeatedly time scheduled macro that, when started, either performs or does not perform required functionality depending on the conditions evaluated (for example, some process is running, a registry key exists, etc.).
- VBA-compatible Basic script with script editor, debugger and dialog box editor. *
- Strong macro language with over 170 commands: Commands covers all aspects of computing:
- Files & Folders handling - copy/move delete files and folders. Create ZIP archives and self-executable archives. Print files.
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks. Imitate user interaction with computer. Insert paragraphs of text while working with document editor, e-mail client, chat tool... Insert date & time automatically.
- Find an image on screen - add "eyes" to your macros, no more "blind" clicks. The command allows the macro writer to programmatically recognize objects (web images, controls, etc.) and click on them reliably.
- Execute other programs, run shell context menu commands, run macros in external macro files.
- Use variables to write more complex macros. Variables can be multi dimensional arrays and can be easily persisted to a file. Many variable manipulation operations are available (string operations, text operations, expression evaluation, etc.).
- Rich macro flow controls - "if-else-end", conditional and unconditional loops, "go-to", procedures, "wait", etc.
- Strong error handling - any command execution error is either immediately reported by an error message box or can be programmatically handled. This is fully up to macro designer.
- User defined message box, user defined forms (with edit controls, radio buttons, check buttons, combo boxes, etc.), user defined menus.....
- POP3 e-mail support (receive list of messages waiting on server, receive e-mail, delete e-mail). Send e-mail using SMTP or send e-mail using default e-mail client installed.
- FTP commands to download, upload, delete, etc. files.
- Manipulate windows - activate, move, resize, close, etc.
- Copy data to clipboard, empty clipboard, paste data from clipboard, save clipboard content to file load it again.
- Command macros itself - enable/disable macros, enable/disable group of macros, etc.
- Manipulate registry - read and write data from/to registry, create new registry keys, delete registry data, etc.
- Enumerate running processes, kill given process, determine whether particular process is running.
- More commands - set default printer, shutdown computer, set system time, empty recycle bin, enable/disable screensaver, and many others.
- Help file with many macro examples.
- (..."CALC_EXPRESSION",..) command fixed.
- Sending keystrokes "as fast as possible" in Windows XP optimized so that internal Windows keyboard buffer does not get overflowed.
- Smaller UI improvements.
- Other small fixes.
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 Screenshot
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 Keywords
Bookmark WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7
WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- WinScheduler Professional 7.3.8
- WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.3.8
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.3.8
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.8
- WinScheduler 7.3.8
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.3.7
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.5
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.0
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.2.6
- WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.2.5
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.2.5
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.2.5
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.1.1
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.1.1
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 220.127.116.11 Beta / 18.104.22.168
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- Visual Lint Standard Edition 2.0.1
- CommuniCrypt Standard Edition 1.14
- Net Control 2 Standard Edition 22.214.171.1249
- Available Domains Standard Edition 126.96.36.199
- DreamCalc Standard Edition 3.5.1