WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 Ranking & Summary
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 description
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 makes it easy to identify duplicate files in one or more paths.General Users who need to check their 'documents' folders for duplicates that have accumulated. For example, if you tend to make temporary backups of various documents/pictures/etc while working on a project, WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder can be handy for disk cleanup and housekeeping.
General and Technical Users who need to verify the integrity of backups. you can use WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder to scan just those two paths, with the expectation that you should see two of each file once the scan is complete.
Technical Users who need to examine their entire disk for duplicates that have accumulated related to operating system files, program files, and the like.
- Unlike other utilities that only check file names, WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder performs a binary comparison of file contents and can locate files that are alike regardless of names.
- WinUtilities Duplicate File Finders scanning can be defined by path, file mask(s), and (optionally) with complex filters for size/date/attributes.
- Entire drive(s) can be scanned or specific path(s).
- Results can be copied to the windows clipboard or saved to a tab delimited file.
- Functions to delete files, launch Windows Explorer, and show file properties are available.
- The Windows Recycle Bin is used by default during deletions.
- You can also launch a file in the results list by double clicking.
- The results list is searchable and can be printed.
- The sort order of the results can be adjusted prior to generating the results.
- Supported platforms
- Windows 95, NT4, 98, Me, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista
- Minimal system configuration
- Graphics mode 800x600 with 16-bit colors
- 10 MB free hard disk space at least
- Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- Recommended system configuration
- Graphics mode 1024x768 with 32-bit color
- 20 MB or more free hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon processor with 500 or above MHz
- 128 MB RAM or more
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 Screenshot
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 Keywords
Bookmark WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8
WinUtilities Duplicate File Finder 3.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.