WISeForm 22.214.171.1243 Ranking & Summary
WISeForm 126.96.36.1993 description
WISeForm 188.8.131.523 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to sign on to multiple web sites with one trusted digital identity or master password. High security data encryption and protection for password and form data synched in both Firefox and IE with optional automatic detection and logon to web sites. Strong encryption using AES (Rijndael), RSA and PKI. Free trusted digital identity protection from global leader WISeKey. USB portable.
WISeForm automatically detects and logons on to sites, and and easily fills in repetitive web form data for purposes such as registration, payment, etc. The WISeForm database is entirely encrypted, and easily backed up. WISeForm portable runs from a USB key or other portable data device, enabling easy portabality and use on any machine without leaving a trace.
Users can protect their password and form database using a strong master password or using free digital identity protection with asymmetric cryptographic keys and X.509 digital certificate technology from WISeKey, the global leader in trusted identities.
Requires installation and registration of WISeCrypt to obtain full free individual use license, otherwise functions are limited after 30 days. Corporate licenses are priced separately.
- Store form information securely
- WISeForm stores typical form information securely, thus enabling the ability to rapidly fill in forms online
- Automatically login to websites securely using saved logon information (username, password) without sending this information through the keyboard stream, thus preventing a key logger from capturing it
- Manage passwords
- Offers to save login form data to a secure WISePass. When a user logons to a new website WISeForm prompts the user to save this logon profile to a secure WISePass
- Automatically fill in forms
- When a user visits the logon page of a site, WISeForm detects whether this site has been visited already, and if so prompts the user whether he wishes to automatically fill in the fields, and sbumit/logon using WISeForm
- Seamless automatic login and navigation
- The WISeForm browser toolbar has an AutoLogon button that enables the user to select an available WISePass, and then WISeForm can logon/submit the data to this site.
- Flexible security mechanism a master password, encryption via a secure RSA (including raw PKC, or private key/certificate) or ECC key pair accessible via MS CAPI CSP, or PKCS11 in Mozilla Firefox option to store data only in a secure device (i.e. in the available memory area of a secure smartcard). This applies in particular to WISePasses.
- There is a Portable Version which can be run from a USB key, and does not need browser integration, thus enabling use on machine where no administrator rights are available
- The portable version attaches to browsers without modifying system registry (context menu and standard toolbar buttons may not appear in browsers).
- Ability to use in secured, locked down environments, such as Internet cafes, conferences, or workplaces, without having to install software.
- Works with IE 5.5, 6.0, and higher versions, and Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and higher.
- WISePass Editor
- WISeForm includes an ergonomic editor that enables users to manage and edit their WISePasss
- WISePass Backup
- Ûses can export and backup WISePasss, and also import exported WISePasses.
- Secure notes can also be stored in securely encrypted form.
- Other features
- Multi-language support
- Friendly user interface.
- Support for Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
- Support for MS IE 6, 7, Mozilla Firefox
- 15MB HD
WISeForm 184.108.40.2063 Screenshot
WISeForm 220.127.116.113 Keywords
Bookmark WISeForm 18.104.22.1683
WISeForm 22.214.171.1243 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.