wndlpt 0.2.3 Ranking & Summary
wndlpt 0.2.3 description
WndLpt is a program designed to regularly set a combination of LPT port digital output signals in accordance with the script commands.
Supported methods: set, clear, invert state of several pins, shift left/right, wait for specified time interval; cycles, subprograms.
Its useful, for example, to automatic (background) managing of LEDs.
Music Visualization is available.
WndLpt Visualization plugin is available for 3 players: Winamp 5, WMP 10 (Windows Media Player), AIMP2.
1. Just run wndlpt.exe
2. Drag-n-Drop text file with script to WndLpt window.
*2. OR Select the "Music" field.
3. Script will be automatically compiled and run. JUST ALL!
*3. Play Music.
4. Now look at the LEDs or other devices connected to LPT port.
1. You can Drag-n-Drop another script to WndLpt window.
2. On startup without command line arguments WndLpt trying to run a script "autorun.txt".
3. The window can be hidden and shown using the context menu icon in the taskbar.
4. On F6 performed: read script from file, compile, run.
5. On F11 - Step mode. On F5 - Continue.
6. In the directory "scripts" you can find some training examples.
7. The script stops when it detects errors in it.
8. Unessential errors errors will be ignored.
9. Script is ANSI or Unicode text. Maximum script file size restricted by 64 kB for reasons of common sense.
System Requirements: Motherboard with LPT port
Enhancements: New: vis_wndlpt.dll plugin for Winamp 5 New: vis_wndlpt.dll plugin for WMP 10 (Windows Media Player) New: vis_wndlpt.dll plugin for AIMP2 New: Select Source sound for Visualization New: Vis: Auto recording level New: Vis: Mono/Stereo mode New: Vis: Filter mode New: Changing number of LEDs
wndlpt 0.2.3 Screenshot
wndlpt 0.2.3 Keywords
Bookmark wndlpt 0.2.3
wndlpt 0.2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.