Zbackup 1.60 Ranking & Summary
Zbackup 1.60 description
Zbackup 1.60 is a helpful and easy-to-use utility designed to bring your life a lot of convenience. It is a general purpose Win95/98 /winXP/Vista portable backup and synchronize tool, which is used to perform "hot" backups using native features of ZFS in conjunction with the command-line Veritas NetBackup utilities. ZFS allows users to take a live snapshot of any ZFS filesystems on the system. Because ZFS only records the changed blocks, it can complete a full snapshot at blazing speeds.
The program helps you:
- Synchronize directories for routine backup, for example between hard drive and USB drive or synchronize two computers via USB drive.
- General purpose backup utility to save changes in work directories
File filters: you can choose to copy all files or use several filters:
- Include only specific file type (for example .doc)
- Exclude specific file type (for example .exe, .chm)
- Include only between file dates
- Include based on file size
- Include subdirectories
- Portable no setup needed. Works from USB stick.
- Copy modes: update files, refresh existing files or mirror source to target
- Save backup scripts for routine backups
- Manual, batch or command line operation
- Small size (150 kB)
- Personal freeware
Requirements: Minimum for given operating system
Zbackup 1.60 Screenshot
Zbackup 1.60 Keywords
Bookmark Zbackup 1.60
Zbackup 1.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.