1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0
1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0 Ranking & Summary
1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0 description
- Save Buttons as either Flash files or Java applets
The ONLY button maker that gives you the choice - different situations require different approaches. Sometimes Java applets are smaller, faster and more effective. On other occasions you might prefer the polish and reliability of Flash files.
- WYSIWYG Design, Layout and Preview.
Just create buttons and arrange them as easy as '1-2-3' or use the instant preview to review animation moves - it means that even the total beginner can create fully interactive buttons in minutes.
- 300 Button Images and Sounds
1 Cool Button Tool comes with a complete gallery of over 300 quality button images and sounds. The buttons are all custom-designed and include up, over and down button states.
- Button Animation!
Just see if the competition is up for this comparison! You can move, scale, transform buttons all without trying to create an animated gif... plus you can trigger these animations from a variety of sources - button clicks, mouse-overs and many other events.
- Full Sound Support.
What good is an animated or interactive button program without sound. 1CBT supports WAV and AU files in applets and MP3 in Flash files.
- Use ANY image or artwork for your Buttons
You can use any Jpeg or Gif image for your buttons or backgrounds - make your gif button images transparent with one click.
- Maximum impact with multiple Button States and Types
Each button can have a different image, color, font, text label, sound, action or format in any of its three states - up, mouse-over or down position. Buttons can be either push, check-box and tick-box style buttons.
- Maximum interactivity with multiple Action Triggers
Objects and buttons can be affected by many different action triggers - on Load, Button entry (mouse-over), Button leave, Button Down, Mouse Up, Button Check and Button un-Check - this can create a huge array of possibilities when designing your navigation or button scheme.
Features the all-new QuickStart Wizard. In just a few clicks, the complete novice can create effects that would take hours to achieve using traditional means.
- Application System Requirements:
- Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000 and XP.
- 256 Color (or better) graphics card.
- Internet Explorer 4 (or later) installed.
Player System Requirements:
- Java applets created by 1 Cool Button Tool will run on most browsers including Netscape 2/3/4/5/6 and Internet Explorer 3/4/5/6 for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 and XP. They will also run on most Macintosh browsers. UNIX and OS/2 browsers are untested.
- Flash files created with 1 Cool Button Tool will run on any Flash 4.x or greater enabled browser. Over 98% of currently installed browsers have Flash capability according to recent statistics.
1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0 Screenshot
1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark 1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0
1 Cool Button Tool - Dual (Flash and Java) 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.