Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 Ranking & Summary
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 description
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 is a useful software which helps you conquer the production challenges of today and tomorrow .
Use it for video and audio editing, still and motion graphics, visual effects, and interactive media design. Output your work for film, broadcast, and DVD as well as Blu-ray Disc and mobile authoring.
Next-generation tapeless workflows, project intelligence with new metadata support, a unified user interface, powerful Speech Search technology, and online services like Resource Central provide essential innovations to give you the most important benefit of all-time. More time to explore, imagine, create, and deliver compelling productions.
The Creative Suite 4 Production Premium suite is ideal for video professionals, educators who use video as an instructional tool, rich-media designers, visual-effects artists, animators, and independent filmmakers, who can use the software to create and distribute dynamic film, video, DVD, Web, and mobile content.
Creative Suite 4 Production Premium combines: Adobe After Effects CS4, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 , Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended, Adobe Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe Soundbooth CS4, Adobe OnLocation CS4, Adobe Encore CS4, Adobe Bridge CS4, Adobe Device Central CS4, Adobe Dynamic Link, and Adobe Media Player.
The trial for Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium is only available on a DVD set that must be purchased via the Adobe Web site and received by post. The Download Now link above will take you to the Adobe Web site where you can purchase the trial for the suite.
- Work with the complete pre- and post-production solution
- Motion graphics and visual effects with Adobe After Effects CS4
- Real-time video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Image editing with Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Rich interactive content with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Vector graphics with Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Digital audio with Adobe Soundbooth CS4
- Powerful recording options with Adobe OnLocation CS4
- Video delivery virtually anywhere with Adobe Encore CS4
- Take creative control
- Animation and keying with After Effects CS4
- Efficient workflows with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Advanced image control with Photoshop CS4 Extended
- New animation options with Flash CS4 Professional
- Production planning with Illustrator CS4
- Better video shooting with Adobe OnLocation CS4
- New 3D workflows
- Audio enhancements
- Pristine color
- Creative building blocks
- Be more efficient
- Timesaving integration between Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and After Effects CS4
- Dynamic Link benefits
- Workflow enhancements between Production Premium components
- Tapeless camera support in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Familiar, customizable Adobe user interface and experience
- Project intelligence with XMP metadata
- Connectivity with colleagues, clients, and peers
- Deliver to any screen
- Streamlined encoding options
- Web and mobile delivery
- Expansive output options
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
- Import of 3D layers from Photoshop: Import 3D models into After Effects® to composite them with other elements, and more.
- Searchable timelines and projects and easier nested comp navigation: Locate any element in a comp or project with the new QuickSearch. Quickly navigate between nested comps with the new Mini-Flowchart.
- Independent keyframing of x, y, z values, plus 3D compositing improvements: Composite in 3D space more easily with improved x, y, and z position keyframes, and easily navigate around 3D scenes with the new unified camera.
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
- Tapeless camera support: Edit video natively in the latest tapeless formats, including RED, AVCHD, P2, XDCAM EX, and XDCAM HD, without transcoding or rewrapping.
- End-to-end metadata workflow: Easily add metadata to clips while editing. Use speech recognition technology to create text-based metadata and pass it through export for web publishing, enabling searchable video.
- Speech Search: Turn spoken dialogue into text-based, searchable metadata. Quickly locate what you're looking for — or even cut video based on the script.
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXTENDED
- Smoother rotation, panning, and zooming: Gracefully navigate to any area of an image, zoom to individual pixels, and edit at the highest magnification. Smoothly rotate the image view to any angle.
- Adjustments panel: Easily access every tool you need to nondestructively adjust and enhance the color and tone of your images.
- Content-Aware Scaling: Automatically recompose an image as you resize it, preserving vital areas as the image adapts to the new dimensions.
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- Multiple artboards: Create files containing up to 100 artboards of varying sizes.
- Blob Brush tool: Sketch with a brush that generates a single clean vector shape.
- ADOBE SOUNDBOOTH
- Adobe Sound Document (ASND) file format: Take advantage of the new ASND format, which packages multiple tracks that can be shared easily between Production Premium components without modifying the original file.
- Speech Search: Turn spoken dialogue into text-based, timecode-accurate metadata that makes your video searchable.
- Multitrack support: Work on more than one mono or stereo file at a time. Create sounds composed of multiple clips and mix multiple tracks and scores.
- Industry-leading Blu-ray Disc authoring: Create high-definition Blu-ray discs with pop-up menus, dual-layer burning, and subtitles, working with the same interface and features used to create standard-definition DVDs.
- Resource Central: Access product-related news and tutorials related to Encore® CS4.
- ADOBE FLASH PROFESSIONAL
- Easy-to-do animation and video: Develop simple but engaging animations in as few as two steps.
- ADOBE ONLOCATION
- Shot List with multiple takes: Manage your video shoot with Adobe OnLocation™, which can automatically create new takes each time you rerecord while retaining clip-related metadata from the master shot.
- Comprehensive XMP metadata: Use the Metadata panel to view, find, and add metadata to assets in the Shot List. Automatically apply metadata changes across multiple items in the Shot List.
- Workflow integration with Adobe Premiere Pro: Move content from Adobe OnLocation to Adobe Premiere Pro quickly and easily, while retaining important information such as metadata and your best clips.
- ADOBE DYNAMIC LINK
- Exceptional productivity with Adobe Dynamic Link: Link content between Production Premium components and see the updates immediately without rendering.
- 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista†)
- 2GB of RAM (more RAM recommended when running multiple components)
- 16.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0
- Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
- For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
- Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
- Microsoft Windows Driver Model– or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required to use QuickTime features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services‡
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 Screenshot
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium CS4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.