Adobe Shockwave Player 126.96.36.1995
Adobe Shockwave Player 188.8.131.525 Ranking & Summary
Adobe Shockwave Player 184.108.40.2065 description
Adobe Shockwave Player 220.127.116.115 provides a web standard for powerful multimedia playback with which you can view interactive web content like games, business presentations, entertainment, and advertisements from your web browser.
Over 200 million web users have installed the Adobe Shockwave Player. These people now have access to some of the best content the web has to offer including dazzling 3D games and entertainment, interactive product demonstrations, and online learning applications. The Shockwave Player displays web content that has been created by Adobe Director, including content made with previous versions and Director MX 2004
Flash experiences across desktops and devices. Flash lets designers and developers integrate video, text, audio, and graphics into effective experiences that deliver superior results for interactive marketing and presentations, e-learning, and rich Internet applications.
Flash is the worlds most pervasive software platform, reaching 97% of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide, as well as many popular devices.
- aquo-thon Mountain Bike Extreme Race: Experience the new features of Director 11 in the aquo-thon Mountain Bike Extreme Race, or try it in demo mode to learn more.
- Maid Marian: Sherwood Dungeon: Independent game developer Maid Marian uses Director and Shockwave Player to deliver immersive 3D MMO games online. "No other technology can deliver Direct X powered 3D entertainment on a web page to as many people worldwide as Director and Shockwave." – Gene Endrody, Maid Marian Entertainment CEO.
- Pearson Prentice Hall: Science Explorer, Active Art Digital Curriculum: Using Director and the built in support for textured real-time interactive 3D environments of Shockwave Player allows Pearson Prentice Hall to deliver interactive simulations, online and offline, for its innovative Science Explorer program.
- Science Alberta Foundation used Director to create an immersive, media-rich 3D environment that engages students in unique science learning. By leveraging existing Flash assets and the rapid development environment of Director, Science Alberta Foundation was able to deliver Wonderville3D in only three months
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista®
- 512MB of RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0 or Firefox 2.0
- PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 or Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.4
- 512MB of RAM
- Safari 2.0
Adobe Shockwave Player 18.104.22.1685 Screenshot
Adobe Shockwave Player 22.214.171.1245 Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Shockwave Player 126.96.36.1995
Adobe Shockwave Player 188.8.131.525 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.