AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 Ranking & Summary
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 description
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 brings users a simple to use yet helpful video splitting tool which can split a large video file into smaller video clips. You can output these video clips in original format or convert them into any other formats, such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF, DAT or HD video formats like AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV and so on.
Two split modes are supported: split video manually or split by specified size or time duration automatically. You can also adjust output parameters like video quality, bit rate, audio quality, frame rate, volume and many others to create customized output videos.
With AVCWare Video Splitter, view your video collection with your digital player without any limitation.
Input File Formats Supported: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.261, H.264, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, DVR-MS, NUT, QT, YUV, DAT, MPV, NSV
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
Output File Formats Supported: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RMVB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
- AVI Splitter
- An ideal video splitter to split a large AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV or MP4 video into several smaller ones.
- HD Video Splitter
- You can also Split HD video to meet your demand, including AVCHD video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2 HD Video and etc.
- Multiple Split Modes
- Specify split points by dragging time slider in video previewing. You can also split video averagely or with specified spit duration or size automatically.
- Output to any Video Format
- You are allowed to output split video clips either to the original format or convert to any other popular video formats.
- Rich Output Settings
- This video splitting tool provides abundant output parameters for you to adjust, including file name, output directory, video size, video quality, audio quality and many others.
- System Power Management
- System power management options are provided to prevent standby/hibernation when connecting to mains or using battery.
- Post Task Action
- Choose an action from standby, hibernate, shut down, exit or do nothing to operate after the task is done to keep from a long time waiting.
- More Features
- Auto check for updates every day/week/month; multilingual interfaces are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk: 30MB space for installation
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 Screenshot
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 Keywords
Bookmark AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111
AVCWare Video Splitter 2.0.1 Build 0111 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.