Blue Iris 2.31.06
Blue Iris 2.31.06 Ranking & Summary
Blue Iris 2.31.06 description
Blue Iris 2.31.06 is developed as a simple yet useful program which assits you in capturing JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard AVI, advanced DVR, or leading-edge Windows Media file formats.
Keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables; watch your pets or your kids; monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. Watch your door for mail, packages or visitors. Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone. Web cam. Overlay text and graphics. Use the built-in Web server, or post to a Web site. Webcast using MPEG ActiveX, JAVA, or Windows Media.
NOTICE: if you are attempting to update from 2.20 or older to this version, STOP. First, un-install your old version and re-install the full download version.
- Cameras and Clips
- The initial view shows live views on the left, and a list of clips on the right.
- Choose from equal video window sizes or one larger than the others
- When you size the main window, the video images size with you.
- Click on a camera view or clip to open it.
- Use your mouse wheel to digitally zoom in and out.
- A status bar at the bottom lets you know what Blue Iris is doing, and provides help when you pass the cursor over windows and controls.
- PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) controls are supported for some IP cameras
- Organize your clips into folders, and automatically archive them to the web, or put them into storage.
- The Clip Viewer
- There are controls for playback and stepping frame by frame. A position slider allows random access to any point in the video.
- Digital Zoom and Pan functionality
- Control the speed of playback (audio as well as video) and the audio volume.
- Use the Blue Iris DVR file format to record to and playback video from the same file simultaneously.
- Mark starting and ending points for playback, trimming, or video export.
- Video Security
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information
- Optionally record audio
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version).
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC
- All passwords are stored encrypted
- Built-in multithreaded web server; supports authentication.
- Broadcast MPEG, a JPEG image stream to a Java client applet, or,
- Perform "true" webcasting using leading-edge Windows Media Technologies such as variable and multiple-bitrate encoding (full version).
- View all cameras at once remotely
- PTZ controls accessible remotely in MPEG broadcast window.
- Stream and seek through large clips remotely without downloading the entire file.
- Detailed stats window
- Use Blue Iris's powerful digital Zoom and Pan functionality remotely!
- The default home page allows you to view all of your cameras and captured clips remotely; this page is easily customized.
- Integrated "mini-browser" to test your home page
- Post images to a remote web server; maintain a ring of images; resize for use on cell phones and PDAs.
- Simultaneously use up to 25 video cameras (with full version).
- Use USB webcams, DV camcorders, BT848/878 cards (PV149, or generic), network IP cams, as well as video servers.
- Overlay text, timestamps, and alpha-blended graphics.
- The highly-efficient Blue Iris DVR file format allows time-slip viewing.
- DirectX integration provides smooth digital scaling.
- DirectShow integration provides optimal capture performance.
- Windows Media technologies integration (full version) allows capture into WMV format and Windows Media webcasting.
- Multithreaded, optimized and rigorously tested code for optimal performance.
- Supported Network IP Cameras
- 4XEM E104, video port 6002
- 4XEM MPEG4
- ABS MegaCam
- ACTi 5601 (others coming soon)
- Acumen Speed Dome
- AirLink101 250W and compatible models
- AirLink101 310,650W and compatible models
- AirLink101 500W,747W and compatible models
- AirLive MPEG4 port 8090
- AL9603/9633/9643/9663 PT/Dome
- Allnet ALL2200
- APC NetBotz
- Arecont AV1300
- Av-tech avi201/202 MPEG4
- Av-tech avi321
- Aviosys 9060
- Aviptek PT5000
- Axis 205,206,207,209,211,213,214,216,etc.
- Axis 207mw,211m,223m
- Axis 2100
- Bowya PX802
- BSTI PD100
- Canon VB-C50i/C50iR
- Cellvision CAS-200, SOHO
- CHITIN DVR
- CIC 901W and much more
- Time formatting presets for text overlay
- Completely automatic updates
- Compiled using the latest development tools and technology
- Continuous and time-lapse recording
- Multiple video-proc amp profiles (eg, day vs. night)
- Up to 25 cameras allowed
- Hi-res MJPEG support
- Listen to live camera audio
- Revised motion sensor mask edit window
- G.726 audio support
- SSL/TLS email server support
- SMS text message alerts
- Large clip folders supported more efficiently
- JAVA/JPEG support updated; JPEG Refresh support updated
- Up to 50 pre-trigger images recorded
- XVID support
- GS 4600 support (with updated firmware)
- Multiple motion sensor profiles based on time of day
- Audio capture from select IP cameras
- Remote admin; more security for remote viewing
- Veo Observer IP camera support
- New multi-port BT8x8 card technology using Universal Conexant WDM driver
- MJPG compression supported
- New screen capture technology
- Enhanced for Windows Vista compatibility
- View all cameras at once remotely
- A Blue Iris DVR video file format registered on your system as extension ".bvr" with a Blue Iris logo icon. This new format allows very fast simultaneous read/write access with file sizes limited only by your available hard drive space. With this format, you may now open a clip in the viewer that is also open for recording. Also gone is the 1GB limit that AVI files have.
- Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2GHz processor or better
- 1GB or better system RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003 or Vista
- Microsoft DirectX version 8.0 or better
- One or more USB, DV (Firewire), or Network IP cameras, or an analog capture card.
- 4 MB or better graphics adaptor with DirectX support drivers.
Blue Iris 2.31.06 Screenshot
Blue Iris 2.31.06 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Iris 2.31.06
Blue Iris 2.31.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.