Blue Iris Full 2.2.1
Blue Iris Full 2.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Blue Iris Full 2.2.1 description
Blue Iris is a useful professional-grade program which uses the latest video software technologies, including MPEG and Windows Media webcasting.
Watch your home, cars, and valuables. Watch your pets or your kids. Watch your nanny, babysitter, or your friends. Use up to 12 cameras (web-cams, camcorders, network IP cams or analog cards). Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Overlay text and graphics. Use the built-in web server, or post to a website. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone. Updates and support included.
- 16 camera support
- Filter clips by camera
- IVC-100, Axis 206, Sony SNC, Linksys WVC11B and ASF streaming support
- Panasonic IP camera support;Gadspot NC1000 support
- Run as a Win32 service (no login required)
- Auto-restore window when motion is detected
- Pentium 4 class 800 MHz processor or better
- 512 MB or better system RAM
- Microsoft DirectX version 8.0 or better
- One or more USB, DV (Firewire), or Network IP cameras, or an analog capture card.
- 4 MB or better graphics adaptor with DirectX support drivers.
- Nag screen.
- 15 days trial.
- The viewers Trim/Export feature can now create WMV files instead of AVI files (full version only).
- Clicking on the video window no longer stops a manual record; you must either use the Record icon or right click and select Stop from the popup menu.
- Two new DDE commands "recstart" and "recstop" to use instead of the "record" command. This allows you to assert the manual record state rather than to toggle it.
- An Invert tool button has been added to the Motion Mask Edit window
- The first five PTZ preset positions may now be selected via the ActiveX remote view
Blue Iris Full 2.2.1 Screenshot
Blue Iris Full 2.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Blue Iris Full 2.2.1
Blue Iris Full 2.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.