Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 description
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 is a great tool for decompiling Flash movies, extracting SWF elements into multiple formats and editing SWF movies such as dynamic texts, hyperlinks without Flash Studio. This version also enables you to transfer Flex files back into Flex projects if your SWF files were built in Flex.
Moreover, you will be able to extract all elements from SWF files and save them to your hard drive in various formats. And last, but not least, is that Flash Decompiler supports batch conversion mode. You can simply leave several files to be converted and go have a cup of coffee while Flash Decompiler is working. Now Flash Decompiler fully supports Flash 5, 6, 7, 8 and Flash 9, as well as Flex!. Flash Decompiler doesn't decompile Captivate projectors (EXE), projectors created outside of Adobe Flash.
With Flash Decompiler you can:
- Convert SWF to FLA or Flex source code
- Did you lose your original FLAs or Flex project files? Did your computer crash? Actually, it doesn't matter where your original FLAs now, but it is a great problem if you don't have them. Actually, the solution is right in front of you. Flash Decompiler by Eltima is able to restore your original source code FLA or Flex so you can edit and alter them in any way you want in the native Flash environment.
- Edit SWF files
- Unique Edit SWF capabilities of Flash Decompiler let you edit sounds, images, colors, gradients, lines, texts and links even without conversion to FLA or Flex source format. A built-in explorer makes browsing your PC for Flash movies and adding them even for batch decompilation and conversion extremely simple. Intellectual item-by-item preview, user-friendly controls with fully-customizable interface make Flash Decompiler a feature-rich user-friendly environment for professional work.
- Extract SWF elements
- With Flash Decompiler you can easily export SWF elements to your hard drive: Flash Video to AVI, MPEG, FLV and FLA, save sounds as WAV or MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts as RTF, TXT and HTML. Flash Decompiler Trillix lets you convert the whole SWF file into FLA, or export certain Flash resources into FLA format. Flash Player EXE files are decompiled the same easy way as common SWF files.
- Capture SWF movies from the Internet. Now Flash Decompiler also features 2 web plug-ins for Internet Explorer and FireFox to save Flash movies online.
- Full support of Flash 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 including AS 2.0 and 3.0
- Extract all Flash file resources into various formats
- Support of SWF files built in Flex (v2 and v3 supported)
- Extract Flash video into AVI, MPEG and other playable formats
- Batch decompilation and conversion of Flash movies
- Edit more Flash objects now without converting to FLA: images, dynamic texts, hyperlinks, sounds, colors and lines
- New scalable shining interface with ribbon bar
- Advanced built-in Flash player to preview and playback your Flash movies
- ASCII, Hex, Pi-code and common ActionScripts representation
- Detailed configuration of SWF to FLA conversion (motion tweens, library, FLA format, AS and other settings)
- Take screenshots of Flash file played
- Unique global ActionScripts search in all tasks simultaneously
- Simple and effective adding of multiple files or folders to the Tasks list
- Easily change the background color of any SWF file
- Detailed tag information panel
- Save Flash Movie in Internet Explorer and FireFox plug-ins are supplied for simple saving of SWF movies online
- The software is digitally signed to verify Eltima quality and software authenticity
- Many other convenient features for professional Flash decompilation
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 Screenshot
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0
Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.1 build 516
- Sothink SWF Decompiler-Flash Decompiler 4.2
- SWF2FLA Flash Decompiler 3.1.2
- Flash Decompiler - Eltima SWF to FLA Converter 2.6
- Flash SWF Decompiler 2.0
- Sothink SWF Decompiler - Flash Decompiler MX 2005
- Sothink Quicker+Glanda+Decompiler Suite 3.1
- Sothink Decompiler+Quicker Suite 4