Enhanced DV Decoder 22.214.171.124
Enhanced DV Decoder 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Enhanced DV Decoder 188.8.131.52 description
Enhanced DV Decoder 184.108.40.206 is a useful software which displays a variety of pieces of information from DV files or live DV streams.
All that is required is a DirectShow(R)-based DV player (such as Microsoft(R); Windows(R) Media Player) or capture program.
All of the information is obtained from the raw DV data for the frame.
- Recording Date – YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY (Selectable)
- Recording Time – HH:MM:SS
- Time Code - HH:MM:SS;FF (drop frame) or HH:MM:SS:FF (non-drop frame)
- Audio information: Mode: (32, 32-2ch, 44.1, 48). Locked/Unlocked
- Video information: System (PAL/NTSC), Aspect Ratio (4:3/16:9)
- Camera Information: Image Stabilizer, AE Mode, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Iris and Gain
When no information exists in the raw DV stream, the item is not displayed.
The text background can be varied (opaque, semi-transparent, transparent) and the position of each item can be independently adjusted using the configuration utility.
- Integration at the Operating System Level: Most tools are provided as plug-ins for specific applications, such as Adobe(R) Premiere(R) and Ulead(R) MediaStudio(R) Pro and, hence, their use is constrained to within those applications. The Enosoft decoder, on the other hand, works directly with the operating system and, therefore, is available to any application that requires it. The decoder is provided in both DirectShow and Video for Windows versions. For illustrated examples of how the decoder can be used with a variety of applications, see our website.
- Independent, Real-time Configuration: The configuration of the decoder, such as the position of text and so on, can be adjusted in real-time. For example, if a video is being played in Media Player, the text can be turned on and off without having to stop the playback. Furthermore, if another application is using the decoder at the same time, it can be configured separately, again in real-time. The configuration is done using the Configuration Utility that runs completely separately from the applications that are using the decoder.
- Ultra-Efficient Text Rendering: Enosofts proprietary text overlay engine is extremely fast and efficient, adding no more than 0.5% to the decoding time. This is important since, in order to render the timecode information and maintain a high decoded frame rate, the text information has to be regenerated every frame. Traditional text rendering takes too long and real-time decoder performance is not possible. Hence, other similar tools do not offer the timecode display capability, instead limiting the display to the recording time, since this needs to be updated far less frequently.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP or 2000 (with SP4)
- A 32-bit or 64-bit processor that supports SSE2 instructions.
Enhanced DV Decoder 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Enhanced DV Decoder 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Enhanced DV Decoder 22.214.171.124
Enhanced DV Decoder 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.