GameEx 10.30 Ranking & Summary
GameEx 10.30 description
GameEx 10.30 appears as a professional and high quality graphical DirectX based front-end for MAME, Zinc, Daphne, PC Games, and all command line based game emulators. It also makes a good CarPC frontend. The original goal was for it to be used on Windows XP Media Center and also Arcade Cabinets . It will run on any version of Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Vista. You don't need Windows Media Center to run GameEx.
- Supports nearly any emulator
- Advanced support for MAME
- No other front end has as many options for configuration of MAME and emulators.
- Works with Vista 32 and 64 bit.
- Media Center Plug In
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista
- Arcade Controls (X-Arcade, Slik-Stik, JPAC,IPAC)
- Works with Gamepads
- MCE remote
- Specific ArcadeVGA support
- Widescreen and HD support
- Completely customizable controls
- Highly polished interface
- Jukebox supports all formats with visulisations and offers integration with iTunes.
- Play the Jukebox while playing games
- Advanced all formats Video Player with support for different audio and subtitle streams
- DVD Player with support for choice of codec and FFDSHOW
- Picture and slide show viewer
- Internet Radio
- News Reader
- Advanced multi process based attract mode/screensaver
- Multiple languages, custom languages
- Theme Editor offers skinning
- Both advanced configuraztion and easy setzup wizard
- Emulator and MAME databases, with descriptions and various other data, allows linking and categorising across all systems.
- Plug-In support including LCD/LED, Iltrastik, and hardware monitor rotation.
- Play random background sounds.
- MAME High Score Support
- ISO Mounting
- Plus 100's more features you'd find in other front ends as standard, and ones you won't.
- HTML applications within the interface. Play streaming video from NetFlix and Hulu.
- Movie Database. Automatically or manually add box art and descrtiptions for your movies
- Several enhancments to audio visualizations. Windows Media Player is no longer a requirement, and Sonique, BassBox and windows media player plugins are supported. You can select which visualization to show directly within GameEx and additional ones can be added in the mediavisualizations folder. Fixes issue where audio would lose sync coming in and out of visualizing, and the whole process is much more seamless. When GameEx shows the currently playing track it will also show a visualization while in the menus. This is also now shown in all modules.
- New screensaver mode to suspend the system.
- Fixes issue where audio not working after a resume from suspend
- Pentium 3 800Mhz CPU (or equivalent)
- DirectX(DirectDraw) Compatible Video card, capable of 16 bit colour at 640X480.
- DirectSound Compatible Sound Card.
- 256MB Ram
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, MCE, Vista
- 250MB Free hard drive space
- Microsoft .net framework 2
- Microsoft Direct X 9.0
- Windows Media Player 9 or above
GameEx 10.30 Screenshot
GameEx 10.30 Keywords
Bookmark GameEx 10.30
GameEx 10.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.